NEW YORK - Aug 05, 2015
Infor, the industry cloud company, today announced Infor Citizen Relationship Management (CRM) for 311, an innovative application to deliver mobile citizen engagement to the public sector. Infor CRM for 311 is the latest tool for providing citizen services to community, government and public organizations. Infor CRM for 311 provides federal, state and local government organizations with a single open database engine that is accessible through multiple channels. Infor CRM for 311 allows for real time updates to back office applications with the flexibility of field automation and mobile solutions.
Over the past few years, there has been an increase in the development and use of government technology, mobile citizen engagement, and multi-channel citizen engagement. Gartner noted in 2014 and 2015 that applications like these are top trends in government1. With that in mind, Infor set out to develop an application to streamline the process of reporting and resolving community issues.
"The mobile connectivity of Infor CRM 311 creates an instantaneous, two-way conversation between the public sector and its citizens, allowing that public sector to respond with immediacy and build trust," said Sam Biardo, co-founder, Technology Advisors, Inc. "We aided in the development of Infor CRM for 311 and the creation of the first micro-vertical from a customer stand point. Working with Infor from the project's inception has allowed us to play a major role in product development and testing; and it has been a truly rewarding experience for us."
- Mobile device connectivity - The beautiful user interface makes the Infor CRM for 311 application easy to navigate for citizens and public sector workers. The application can show city news, community news, and weather, as well as making it simple for citizens to report issues they may see, including adding photos and a detailed description of the issue.
- Functionality - Infor CRM for 311 is built with standard, out-of-the-box functionality that is configurable for different users. Dashboards can be rearranged to show or hide relevant information for each individual. Common requests and descriptions are saved and easily accessible for office users. Managers, supervisors, and officials can also track performance and resolution metrics by viewing open requests.
- Automated work flow - Infor CRM for 311 drives the resolution of issues as they arise. Once the request has been submitted it will be processed and a work order can begin. Users can create unique work orders and automatically link them to service requests. Multiple related issues can be grouped together to create a comprehensive case history to show when an issue is a work in progress and when that issue has been fully resolved.
"With Infor CRM for 311, citizens can simply click and get quick responses to issues in their communities - from pot holes to power outages. We have seen everything begin to become more mobile-friendly, including citizen services. Now citizens can request services conveniently and quickly as the problems occur," said Kevin Curry, senior vice president, Public Sector, Infor. "Infor CRM for 311 was designed to streamline citizen requests and make addressing these issues more efficient."
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 18 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 18 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 15 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.