NEW YORK - Nov 04, 2015
Infor, a leading provider of beautiful business applications specialized by industry and built for the cloud, today announced the release of Infor Distribution SX.e 10.3, a new, upgraded solution providing features and functionality not previously available, including readiness for Infor CloudSuite™. Infor Distribution SX.e is a robust distribution management solution with micro-vertical specialization that is specifically designed to help distributors in any industry increase productivity and adapt quickly to an evolving market. Infor Distribution SX.e provides distributors with organization wide visibility and control in managing thousands of transactions, suppliers, and customers while simultaneously keeping product inventory.
Infor Distribution SX.e solution provides unique, functional and flexible capabilities so that organizations can better manage their day to day business challenges. Infor SX.e also helps automate and streamline the processes for recording and tracking transactions. Distributors have easy access to information they may need in order to process an order or request, including detailed summaries of customer sales history and specifications.
"Every day our organization is faced with purchasing, ordering, general management and many other business-critical tasks. Software that provides us with the visibility into all of these facets of our business greatly improves our efficiency and control," said Steve McEnany, vice president, Marketing & Technology, Midwest Wheel Companies. "Infor Distribution SX.e 10.3 represents forward thinking technology with the intuitive user interface and functionality that makes it easy for all of our users to do their daily tasks no matter what department they may be in, while keeping everyone in the organization informed as to what is happening."
- Cloud Readiness - As more customers begin to move their business to the cloud, it is necessary that all parts of their business are cloud-ready. Infor Distribution SX.e is designed to be used on-premise or in the cloud, making it a flexible solution for all users.
- Improvements to Core Functionality - The latest upgrade features improvements in essential areas such as Inventory Control, Order Entry, Purchase Orders, as well as integration with Infor Demand Planning. This includes providing access to other data, such as customer history or payment details, to enable an increase in productivity and allowing users to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Improved WebUI - Infor Distribution SX.e with improved WebUI provides more personalization features, including the ability to save personalization per user and profile, allowing grid changes like recognizing columns to be made, and various other personalization functionality that is critical to users. Consolidated screens also help to streamline steps taken for accessing different information.
"Addressing our customers' individual needs and making their jobs easier is a big part of Infor's goal, and is what we set out to do with Infor Distribution SX.e 10.3. Not only does this new version provide greater functionality, but it also provides our customers with the option to shift from on-premise to cloud hosting, which can save considerable time and money," said Kelly Squizzero, industry and solution strategy director, Infor Distribution. "For this upgrade we really looked at customer feedback and needs to provide them with the best possible solution. The functionality and user experience enhancements will make the daily work of our customers easier - whether they are forecasting or taking product inventory."
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor builds beautiful business applications with last mile functionality and scientific insights for select industries delivered as a cloud service. With 13,000 employees and customers in more than 200 countries and territories, Infor automates critical processes for industries including healthcare, manufacturing, fashion, wholesale distribution, hospitality, retail, and public sector. Infor software helps eliminate the need for costly customization through embedded deep industry domain expertise. Headquartered in New York City, Infor is also home to one of the largest creative agencies in Manhattan, Hook & Loop, focused on delivering a user experience that is fun and engaging. Infor deploys its cloud applications primarily on the Amazon Web Services cloud and open source platforms. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 18 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 18 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 15 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.