NEW YORK - Jan 18, 2016
Infor, a leading provider of beautiful business applications specialized by industry and built for the cloud, today announced Infor Supply Chain Execution (SCE), version 10.4, to deliver enhanced performance and efficiency. Building upon last year's announcement of SCE in the Cloud, Infor has utilized feedback from customers in multiple industries, to improve fulfillment performance, increase ease-of-use and achieve a faster return on investment. As a cloud company that is geared towards delivering industry-first solutions, Infor SCE 10.4 provides a unique tool that is easily adapted to specific needs of the vertical, allowing for a more holistic approach for supply chain management.
Infor SCE 10.4 combines warehouse management, transportation execution, 3PL billing and labor management in a single, unified solution. It is designed to help users optimize inventory, warehouse space and labor in the warehouse while streamlining the complex supply chain business processes. The solution is available to users as an on premise or cloud deployment.
Core Enhancements Include:
- Dynamic Slotting Tailored for Retail and Omni-channel Fulfillment - The latest version of Infor SCE includes Dynamic Slotting functionality. This module helps the warehouse manager reconfigure the warehouse based on changes in product velocity and other relevant attributes. This provides users with the ability to automatically assign pick locations for items without an existing designated pick location.
- Enhanced Inbound Quality Control - The addition of an inbound quality control function allows users to perform quality sampling on inbound goods and efficiently track the results. By utilizing a new configuration screen, it is easier than ever to define sampling rules at the owner, supplier and item level, giving retailers further insight into supplier quality.
- Support for New HTML5 Based Web RF UI - In addition to existing telnet RF support, SCE 10.4 now also offers RF screens in an HTML5 browser UI. This will allow SCE customers to take advantage of new platform independent RF and smart devices. A new configurable messaging app has also been added to allow RF user to converse with each other and expedite warehouse processes.
- New Industry and Role Specific Dashboards - Infor SCE 10.4 is designed with ease-of-use and industry functionality in mind. To deliver upon these ambitions, this latest version is equipped with three new industry dashboards providing the specific metrics and KPIs for the Retail Distribution, Healthcare Distribution and Third Party Logistics Management industries.
- Extensibility Options to Personalize User Experience - Many extensibility features have been added in this release to allow users to enhance and personalize screens without modifying the software code. These include a new RF screen designer and a UI/Form based screen configurator. Other enhancements include support of Infor Reporting 10.4 and a new graphical view of appointments in a Gantt chart format. This release includes additional compliance with the UX 3.0 styles for SCE modules as well as implementation of functionality required for interaction with Infor Ming.le™, Infor Operational Reporting and Infor ION 10x.
"Many of Infor's customers have supply chains with so many moving parts that it is essential for them to have complete accessibility and visibility into the process; whether from their suppliers or customers' point of view," said John Bermudez, vice president, Product Management, Infor. "The new Warehouse Management functionality along with updated dashboards and personalization makes Infor SCE 10.4 the perfect solution for our customers with complex supply chains."
Infor SCE 10.4 is available in several languages including English, Chinese (simplified), Dutch, French, German, Spanish and Swedish. The application is offered in multiple regions, including Asia, Latin & North America and Europe.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor builds beautiful business applications with last mile functionality and scientific insights for select industries delivered as a cloud service. With 13,000 employees and customers in more than 200 countries and territories, Infor automates critical processes for industries including healthcare, manufacturing, fashion, wholesale distribution, hospitality, retail, and public sector. Infor software helps eliminate the need for costly customization through embedded deep industry domain expertise. Headquartered in New York City, Infor is also home to one of the largest creative agencies in Manhattan, Hook & Loop, focused on delivering a user experience that is fun and engaging. Infor deploys its cloud applications primarily on the Amazon Web Services cloud and open source platforms. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 18 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 18 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 15 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.