Get a firsthand look at the new release of Infor EAM v11.2
Winning companies understand that improving asset performance not only reduces costs but also enhances their capacity to grow and beat the competition. At Infor, we understand the connection between asset performance and top-line growth and are on the precipice of releasing the next version of Infor EAM v11.2 to match your real-world asset management requirements with transformative solutions.
Infor EAM v11.2 includes a host of new capabilities to streamline your asset management activities across the organization. Examples include:
- A contractor portal has been added to issue work orders and receive estimates and notes.
- Asset reservations to request and reserve virtually any type of asset (autos, conference rooms, IT assets).
- Key Management to help you track and manage keys and associate them to key rings, employees, locks, vehicles, rooms, etc.
- Case Management for you to record and track events, incidents and other information (ex. operator notes without work order).
- Streamlined Call Center that consolidates and simplifies work requests and call center operator processes.
- Workspace Management to help track workspace assignments, furnishings, and workspace move work orders to effectively plan and execute workspace moves.
- Sets & Consists provides the Transit industry capabilities to link rolling assets together as a set and link one or more sets with individual assets
We demonstrate a number of these in the recorded demonstration. Complete the form to the view the webinar recording instantly.