Customer success: CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management
“It’s definitely a competitive advantage”
See how built-in collaboration, connected business intelligence, embedded document management, and more are transforming operations for Infor customers.Watch the video ›
Why CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management
Role-based, data driven, mobile enabled, and delivered in the cloud, Infor CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management delivers end-to-end financial management capabilities built for the needs of those who matter most—your users. Check out the success stories some of our customers have experienced with this next-generation solution.
Hear from our customers
DSW, Palos Health, Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District, and more discuss the powerful functionality, speed, and other advantages of Infor CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management.
See the ROI customers are achieving
Yale New Haven Health System (YNHHS)
Yale New Haven Health System (YNHHS), the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves. Infor has simplified the process for connecting patient records between YNHHS's various systems, while also optimizing the process for populating patient records with third-party info.
- Automated booking of approximately 200 new appointments each month.
- Created links to new or existing patient electronic medical record (EMR) system and ID.
- Connected external lab orders and results between EMRs.
- Automated physician and provider availability to allow patients to self-schedule.
- Saved money by eliminating individual transaction fees by a third-party vendor.
Manulife Financial operates in 19 countries and processes over 650 million transactions per year with annual revenue of $40 billion. To keep up with these intense demands, Manulife turned to Infor CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management to address all the unique requirements of a global ledger rollup—different languages, currencies, and regulations, which make reporting, reconciliation, and management complex and time consuming. Having one source of data helps Manulife better support all of its local offices.Learn more about gaining one source of data ›
- Provided timely and accurate accounting information at a lower cost.
- Improved decision support with one definition, one point of maintenance, and one version of the truth.
- Increased accounting efficiency with more time for analysis.
- Gained a fast and flexible approach to support major acquisitions and org changes.
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (EVMWD)
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (EVMWD) is a public utility governed by a five-member, publicly elected board has provided water, watershed, and wastewater treatment solutions for a 96-square-mile service area surrounding Southwestern Riverside County in California for over 50 years. By joining the Early Adopter Program for Infor CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management, EVMWD is providing a fully automated platform to its clients, while consolidating its general ledger activities and eliminating maintenance windows and overtime.Learn more about moving to the cloud ›
- Established an executive plan for moving to the cloud.
- Redeployed IT staff to more innovative and strategic projects.
- Improved employee productivity with a modern user interface.
- Redesigned elements of the general ledger and consolidated over 60 funds.
A leading offering for early adopters
With the right key functionality for cloud transformation initiatives, Infor CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management has been named to the Constellation ShortList™ for Global HCM Suites and Enterprise Cloud Finance.Learn more ›