Customer success: Healthcare
Why Infor Health?
Designed for healthcare professionals by healthcare professionals, Infor Health solutions are used by more than 5,000 hospital and outpatient providers, health plans, and medical technology and device companies. Check out the success stories some of our customers have experienced with this complete healthcare platform.
Hear from our customers
Lancaster General Health, Liberty Healthcare Management, Inc., Concordia Plan Services, and more discuss the powerful functionality, speed, and other advantages of Infor Health.
See the ROI customers are achieving
Presbyterian Healthcare Services (PHS)
With eight hospitals in seven communities, Presbyterian Healthcare Services (PHS) is a private, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico. The organization also operates Presbyterian Health Plan. With Infor Talent Management, PHS has been able to leverage science-driven technology to find, develop, and retain the employees that are best suited to its unique culture of care.Learn more about matching talent with culture ›
- Standardize HR applications on a single platform to reduce HR interfaces and required support.
- Unify systems to drive performance and increase employee career opportunities.
- Decrease expenses and errors by incorporating job accountabilities with positions.
- Implement a system that supports the entire recruit-to-retire employee lifecycle.
Greenville Health System (GHS)
After relying on outside supply chain management, Greenville Health System (GHS) a Greenville, S.C.-based private, not-for-profit, academic healthcare delivery system, chose to bring its supply distribution in-house with Infor to overlay its existing warehouse management system with Infor Supply Chain Execution (SCE) and save costs.Learn more about reducing supply chain costs ›
- Save $5-$7 million annually by using its own supply management and distribution center.
- Establish physician supply chain “champions” and offer incentives to build more trust and transparency between the supply and clinical teams.
- Empower staff to focus on patient care instead of supply management.
Greater Rochester Independent Practice Association (GRIPA)
When the Greater Rochester Independent Practice Association (GRIPA) became the accountable care organization (ACO) for the providers in its network, it decided to automate the data gathering process by integrating DataMotion Direct Secure Messaging with Infor Cloverleaf Cloud Health Information Exchange (HIE). Now, physicians can exchange patient information securely with other care providers.Learn more about automating data exchange ›
- Securely exchange clinical patient information between physicians and care managers.
- Integrate clinical information from disparate systems into a central data repository.
- Efficiently manage clinical records and document types.
- Aggregate data and find patterns that can improve population health.
Polaris Health Directions
Polaris Health Directions is a pioneer in behavioral health innovation, delivering digital clinical care interventions throughout the care continuum. Polaris routinely integrates with more than 300 EHRs across the market’s leading systems and sells Infor Cloverleaf as an embedded product in its annual subscription. Using Infor Cloverleaf, Polaris has expanded its already-innovative technology by helping its clients achieve faster, more streamlined electronic EHR integration.Learn more about integrating EHR data ›
- Accelerate workflow by integrating data from more than 300 EHRs for Polaris.
- Achieve significant financial returns through increased efficiencies.
- Greatly improve health outcomes by aggregating Cloverleaf-enabled data to plot treatment response.
Reading Hospital, now part of Tower Health, operates a 476,000 sq. ft. surgical center, including 24 surgical suites. The organization eliminated virtually all supply storage in its operating rooms. Using Infor Lawson Mobile Supply Chain Management, it centralized its surgical supply inventory, and created a case cart system, using PAR replenishment, to stock approximately 90 supply carts.Learn more about centralizing supply inventory ›
- Save a projected $1 million in supply chain costs.
- Automate the management of more than 2,000 SKUs and exist as a perpetual replenishment source for the 90 mobile surgical supply carts.
- Track expiry dates and ensure outdated products are removed from inventory.
- Eliminate waste by stocking and tracking fewer unneeded or expiring products.
Yale New Haven Health System (YNHHS)
Yale New Haven Health System (YNHHS), the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves. With Infor Cloverleaf Web Services Adapter, YNHHS can ensure it has a current and complete patient record and offer patients additional scheduling options that improve the patient experience.Learn more about improving the patient experience ›
- Automate booking of approximately 200 new appointments each month.
- Create links to new or existing patient electronic medical record (EMR) system and ID.
- Connect external lab orders and results between EMRs.
- Automate physician and provider availability to allow patients to self-schedule.
- Save money by eliminating individual transaction fees by a third-party vendor.
Our applications edge out the competition
For healthcare professionals at large complex organizations, Infor Workforce Management part of the Infor Health suite beats the competition when it comes to implementation, customer support, and functionality, reports Nucleus Research.Learn more ›
Explore the Infor Health suite of products
Infor CloudSuite Healthcare is a complete software platform designed for healthcare—that encompasses a comprehensive suite of business solutions unique to healthcare, including finance, planning, supply chain, human capital, asset management, relationship management, and clinical interoperability.
Many of the world’s leading healthcare organizations, health information exchanges (HIEs), medical device manufacturers, and hospital information system vendors trust the Infor Cloverleaf Integration Suite, an end-to-end integration platform, to handle their most complex integration and information exchange challenges.