Customer success: Human Capital Management
Why Infor Human Capital Management?
Useful, flexible, and powerful, Infor Human Capital Management empowers organizational leaders with the critical tools and information they need to optimize the workforce and HR. Check out the success stories some of our customers have experienced with this complete HCM platform.
Hear from our customers
Bon-Ton Stores, Sutherland Global Services, Nissan, and more discuss the powerful functionality, speed, and other advantages of Infor Human Capital Management.
See the ROI customers are achieving
Pilot Flying J
Pilot Flying J, the largest operator of travel centers for professional drivers and motorists in North America, has $22.9 billion in revenue and more than 24,000 team members. An Infor customer since 1992, Pilot Flying J decided to replace many of its existing disparate systems with a suite of cloud-based Infor applications with Infor Ming.le™ acting as the single portal to access Infor and third-party applications, including Infor CloudSuite™ HCM, Infor CloudSuite Financials, and Infor EAM.Learn more about business in the cloud ›
- Laid the foundation to perform human resource functions more effectively and efficiently.
- Gained more time with guests and less time on administrative or infrastructure-related activities.
- Scaled back its offsite data center by consolidating 25 different systems to just a few in the cloud.
- Used Infor Ming.le™ as the single portal team members can use to access all applications.
Presbyterian Healthcare Services
With eight hospitals in seven communities, Presbyterian Healthcare Services (PHS) is a private, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico. The organization also operates Presbyterian Health Plan. With Infor, PHS has been able to leverage science-driven technology to find, develop, and retain the employees that are best suited to its unique culture of care.Learn more about matching talent with culture ›
- Standardize HR applications on a single platform to reduce HR interfaces and required support.
- Unify systems to drive performance and increase employee career opportunities.
- Decrease expenses and errors by incorporating job accountabilities with positions.
- Implement a system that supports the entire recruit-to-retire employee lifecycle.
State of South Dakota
The State of South Dakota provides HR management for about 12,000 employees with Infor HCM solutions, helping the state to attract new talent and the right talent to fill job openings. With a population of 850,000, State of South Dakota agencies provide employment in a wide variety of roles such as engineers, firefighters, law enforcement officers, office workers, construction workers, and truck drivers.Learn more about attracting and retaining talent ›
- Allowed HR to take on more strategic initiatives by involving managers in the entire recruitment process.
- Made the recruitment process more interactive and more accurate, reducing employee turnover.
- Ensured that the project was delivered on time and within budget thanks to Infor Consulting Services.
- Managed compensation, payroll, and benefits processes more efficiently.
Mohegan Sun, owned by the Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority, is one of the largest, most distinctive entertainment, gaming, and shopping destinations in the US. Infor HR Service Delivery has helped Mohegan Sun to eliminate paper and ensure data accuracy with a standard process, as well as to give employees 24/7 access to information.Learn more about improving data accuracy ›
- Eliminated paper and reduced manual processes, providing more consistent information.
- Reduced HR workload and costs, allowing staff to focus on more strategic activities.
- Gained 90% positive feedback from employees after a fast implementation.
- Accelerated timetable to implement manager self-service capabilities.
Community Bank System
Community Bank System, Inc. operates more than 200 customer facilities across Upstate New York and Northeastern Pennsylvania through its banking subsidiary, Community Bank, N.A. With assets of approximately $8.6 billion, the company is among the country's 150 largest financial institutions. To bring about greater accuracy and efficiency to its operations, Community Bank System, Inc. relies on Infor Global Human Resources and Infor Talent Management.Learn more about integrating HR tasks ›
- Automated many of its operations and processes, including benefits admin, into a paperless environment.
- Drastically reduced payroll errors by eliminated need for frequent manual intervention.
- Empowered managers to perform transfer, promotion, evaluation, and compensation management actions online.
- Improved efficiency and increase cost savings thanks to a single, integrated HR solution.
With headquarters in Franklin, TN, Nissan builds cars and trucks for a worldwide market within a vast network of divisions that include manufacturing, logistics, technical, financial, design, data, and trading centers. Infor's HCM solutions helped the automotive manufacturer to implement an HR-specific solution that now provides the most effective and efficient HR services to all employees.Learn more about adding value for employees ›
- Achieved ability to constantly standardize, streamline, and automate processes.
- Saved time, effort, and cost for employees, who access information without waiting.
- Empowered HR to focus on more value-add tasks and less on administrative ones
- Avoided outsourcing and trained 24 new staff to successfully handle six times more calls.
Head to head: Our applications beat the competition
For HCM professionals at large complex organizations, Infor Workforce Management edges out the competition when it comes to implementation, customer support, and functionality, reports Nucleus Research.Learn more ›
Explore Infor’s HCM suite
Infor CloudSuite™ HCM is a powerful set of cloud-based human capital management solutions built to adapt to your organization's evolving business strategy. This solution replaces complex processes, workflows, and systems with sophisticated, yet intuitive technology, giving your HR professionals the opportunity to deliver streamlined processes and remarkable experiences to the workforce.
Infor Talent Science® is a patented, cloud-based Predictive Talent Analytics™ solution that helps you put the right people in the right positions to achieve your business objectives. By leveraging large quantities of behavioral and performance data, Talent Science delivers insight that is then customized into predictive models, so you can select, retain, and develop the right talent across the entire employee lifecycle.
Infor Workforce Management is a comprehensive solution that aligns labor management with corporate strategy. Integrated modules address forecasting and budgeting, scheduling, time and attendance, performance management, and compliance, streamlining processes to increase efficiency while encouraging employees to focus on activities that generate more value.