CeBIT - largest and most internationally represented computer expo in the world – Fast forward to the digital future
Infor will be attending CeBIT in Hannover from March 20 to 24, 2017. CeBIT is the largest and most internationally represented computer expo with 2,000+ keynotes and lectures to take place. The trade fair is held each year at the Hanover fairground, the world's largest fairground. The event is a barometer of current trends and a measure of state of the art information technology. More than 220.000 visitors and 3400 exhibitors will be expected.
- Event Titel: CeBIT 2017
- Date: 20 to 24 March 2017
- Opening hours: Daily, 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m
- Location: Messegelände, 30521 Hannover
- Event Website: http://www.cebit.de/en
- We will have a booth on the ITA Joint Stand in hall 5
- Stand number: E46
- Automotive branded via Hook & Loop – Message: Infor CloudSuite Automotive
Our ITA Package includes a daily 30-minutes speaking slot in the public speaking area of the booth. We will have presentations about CloudSuite Automotive, Supply Chain, GT Nexus etc.
- March 22 Participation at Automotive Symposium, special Auto Event during CeBIT at Convention Center Topic: Digital Transformation and Supply Chain. Speaker: Safil Andersen
- March 20 Panel Discussion on Digital ERP Stage in Hall 5Speaker: Matthias Sartor. Topic: Industry 4.0 & Digitalization
- March 23 Topic: Implementation process, Customer Story Ferrari. Speaker: Joachim Harb - Trovarit booth in Hall 5
- Industrielle Fertigung