Infor Education Alliance Program – Partners in Education
Team up to develop skilled talent
The Infor Education Alliance Program (EAP) Partners in Education (PIE) initiative connects members with leading educational institutions, regulating organizations, and professional councils to address gaps in access to skilled talent and help develop partners' and customers' Infor practices. The EAP supports Infor's 70k+ partner and customer organizations in building a local pipeline of top-trained talent to address business growth and success goals.
As an EAP Partner in Education, you have the opportunity to build and influence talent development at educational organizations, and in the process, create the skilled talent you need specific to the industries and solutions you care about. Take advantage of a built-in pipeline of experienced, ready-to-hire Infor industry- and solution-trained talent looking for employment or project work.
How we help you grow
- Collaborate with education organizations and Infor to identify and create learning opportunities for students
- Engage directly with students in the classroom as mentors, guest lecturers and more
- Build a worldwide pipeline of skilled talent that's trained on Infor solutions and technologies
- Connect this skilled talent with your company departments or even customers that need interns and new hires
- Grow and build your own Infor practice and gain access to cost-effective, trained employees
Announcing Implementing ERP Business Software, Sponsored by Infor, practical experience course
Infor will be partnering with institutions and organizations to launch Infor CloudSuite™ Industrial (SyteLine) and Infor CloudSuite Business implementation job courses at EAP member learning institutions, where students will learn the cross-industry-applicable skills that are essential to building successful careers as ERP implementation consultants.
Implementation courses focus on three training areas:
- Technical training
- Enablement training
- Professional (employable skills) training
Interested in hiring talent from an implementation job course? Want to become a Partner in Education? Contact us to learn more.
Learn more about becoming a Partner in Education
Attend the webinar to learn more about the program, benefits and how you can gain access to top quality "Infor-ready" talent from our pipeline. Register now!
About the Infor Education Alliance Program
When your institution partners with the EAP, you can drive excellence in curriculum development and delivery to attract the best students and prepare them for employment.
You’ll help foster innovative thought leadership with the world’s leading minds to address the most significant business challenges and define the next-generation user experience—powered by Infor.
For more information on Infor’s EAP, please go to infor.com/eap.
- Partners in Education
- Educational Partnership in South Africa
- Educational Partnership in Thailand
- Educational Partnership in Italy
- To grow tech in NYC, don't hope for skilled students—teach them
- Infor’s solution to hiring top tech talent
- Digital transformation and the workplace
- Eyes on the future: Will manufacturing jobs be coveted again?
- Practical experience for superior student outcomes
- DPU partnership aims to provide needed tech skills to students