At Infor, we are encouraged to be life-long learners and seek responsibilities that align with our strengths and contributions.
While we offer various career routes to Early Talent for advancement and expanding responsibilities, there are exponential ways you can create your own individual career journey depending on your strengths, interests, and location.
What you’ll experience at Infor’s Early Talent Program
Your experiences will be unique depending on your role and location. Here’s a glimpse of what you can experience with us:
- A cross-functional program with a focus on business processes, techniques, methods, and IT solutions
- Work on customer-facing projects with an opportunity to gain hands-on experience
- Frequent meetings with leadership and your paired mentors for guidance
- Technical and soft skills training to keep you up-to-date and industry relevant
- Learn and develop skills on the job in our real-world, global environment
- Extensive onboarding with classroom training on Infor-specific solutions
- Opportunities for internal mobility so you can try different roles, and take on new responsibilities so you can define your optimum career and match your strengths to your work
Join the Early Talent community to get updates
Looking for the perfect match? Stay in touch with us and we’ll keep you updated about our newest career opportunities, upcoming events, and the latest Infor news.
Or apply directly: Early in Career Jobs
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours