Drillmex chose an ERP system that could grow and scale with its distribution business
Built for the cloud, CloudSuite Distribution
Since its buyout in 2005, Drillmex has expanded its distribution business organically and inorganically— growing its revenue by 211% since the takeover, thanks to the implementation of Distribution SX.e. Wanting to upgrade to the latest version, and having reached 97% of its server capacity for its on-premises set up, Drillmex decided it was time to move to CloudSuite™ Distribution.
CloudSuite™ Distribution Resources
Product Demo Videos
Reduce transaction costs
Many of Drillmex’s customers are repeat buyers that create similar orders on a regular basis. For Drillmex’s employees, having a system where information is easily accessible helps reduce transaction costs for customers when placing an order with the order desk. With increased automation and fewer manual processes due to implementing Infor® solutions, Drillmex reduced its number of backorders, resulting in more on-time deliveries to customers.
Comprehensive functionality and new features every 30 days
Infor CloudSuite Distribution provides comprehensive, end-to-end functionality that helps boost performance across your entire organisation. It's also continuously getting better, with new capabilities every 30 days. Just enable new features as they become available to take advantage of additional capabilities.
- Demand dashboard that puts information at your fingertips
- Colour-coded notifications for problems and exceptions
- Comprehensive services, such as kitting, light manufacturing, assembly, private labelling, warranty tracking, field service, storeroom management, and more
- Infor Implementation Accelerator (including documented best practices)
- Training content for CloudSuite Distribution’s common actions
- Ability to address unique business requirements without modifying the core solution
- Personalisation and configuration
Knowledge Base Articles on Brexit
Infor is continually monitoring the impact of Brexit on our solutions. We will be creating product-specific knowledge base (KB) articles and adding them to Concierge on a frequent basis. Please visit Concierge.infor.com to gain access to this important information, as well as our updated Data Processing Addendum.