Turning maintenance strategy into a competitive differentiator
Ensure business continuity with more reliable asset performance
Proactive asset management and maintenance lead to better asset performance. Reduce downtime, improve labour productivity, minimise inventory, increase warranty cost recovery, and decrease energy consumption. Move from reactive to predictive maintenance and redeploy technicians to more strategic activities.
Improved maintenance performance
- Lower the operational costs of maintaining assets
- Optimise inventory levels
- Reduce capital costs of investing in the asset base
- Decrease MRO purchasing costs
Safer, healthier operations
- Empower remote workers with cloud and mobile access
- Minimise environmental and health impact of operating the assets
- Track energy usage to identify excessive consumption
- Reduce legal risks associated with operating the assets
- Optimise maintenance intervals based on history and condition
- Gain visibility into outliers and anomalies
- Provide real-time, data-based reporting
- Improve regulatory compliance
Delivering value in the cloud
Connect people, systems, and locations across your organisation. Take advantage of modern capabilities. Offload IT responsibilities to save technician time and redeploy employees to more strategic activities. Ensure that you’re always on the latest version, while maintaining security and transparency.
Infor EAM is best-in-class asset management software that helps digitise and optimise maintenance operations to reach new levels of efficiency. This 21st-century solution is built in industry-specific editions to address unique industry challenges. Unlike niche solutions that simply can’t grow, or ERP add-on products that require extensive customisation, Infor EAM is purpose-built asset management software that's ready to scale and transform as organisations change and grow.
Infor EAM customersSee all stories