When a retailer’s greatest asset is getting new ideas to consumers quickly, companies can’t afford to let technology slow them down. Instead, it must help address key industry issues. Here are some key challenges and goals that Infor helps its customers address every day.
Need for speed from concept to consumer
Full price selling periods are shrinking; product development and assortment creation must be faster.
Risk diversification and shifting tariff policies require flexible approaches to sourcing products.
Next-day delivery and curbside pick-up require specialised types of labour and positioning inventory closer to the customer.
Design assortments and collections must maintain lifecycle margin despite price/promotion pressure and increasing costs to serve.
Constantly changing market conditions require an adaptable, always learning workforce.
Our lifeblood is the front line of the retail store. By providing our front-line workers with reporting at their fingertips, sales and customer service have improved. All our employees, including executives, look at the same numbers and make better decisions as a result. All of this value has definitely contributed to a positive ROI.”
With Infor Talent Science, Shoe Carnival replaced fewer employees and simplified back-office hiring processes by reducing turnover, improving training, and boosting internal promotions.
Solutions for your most critical challenges
CloudSuite Retail is the leading suite of machine learning and scalable cloud-powered technologies to optimise a retailer’s inventory, labour, assortments, data, planning, and supply chain management.
Reducing time from concept to customer
Cut weeks out of the product design and assortment building process
- Collaborative product design
- Curate collections guided by margin targets
- Go to market shopping lists
- Hyper localisation of the assortment
- Attribute level demand prediction
Risk mitigation and cost management
Enable end-to-end digital processes on a single platform
- Plan omni-channel demand and supply
- Reduce capital tied up in sourcing
- Improve control and tracking of suppliers
- Proactive supply orchestration for compliance
- Diversify sourcing with sustainable suppliers
Solve fulfillment and resource management complexities
Gain omni-channel supply chain visibility for today's customer journeys
- Move inventory to maximise lifecycle margin
- Autonomous, interconnected network for visibility and collaboration
- Position inventory for all customer journeys
- Manage distribution center activities holistically
- Embedded labour management and 3D visual analysis
Exceed profit objectives
Managing profit when margin pressures are high
- Machine learning uncovers what drives demand
- Location- and segment-tailored assortments
- Automated improvements to allocation and replenishment
- Real-time visibility and transactional updates
- Save up to 25% by moving corporate operations to the cloud
Anticipate workforce demands and schedule
Ensure the workforce can flex to meet demand
- Automate key labour management processes
- Best coverage around seasonal needs
- Analyse workforce data continuously
- Comply with complex workforce regulations
- Hire talent for behaviours and skills
Productivity by the numbers
labour productivity improvement
return on investment
Infor Solutions for Retail
Powered by machine learning, Demand Management brings precision to every point of the retail and fashion supply chain with A.I. that can sense, predict, and fulfill demand based on real-time market data.Infused with the latest innovations in data science, this powerful demand planning platform provides a modern and sophisticated approach to demand forecasting, merchandise financial planning, lifecycle pricing, assortment planning, replenishment optimization, and more.
- Predictive and prescriptive analytics for retail and fashion logistics
- End-to-end support for assortment, planning, pricing, supply chain, and custom processes
- Seamless integration with Infor GT Nexus
Infor Nexus™ is the world’s largest and only single-instance, multi-enterprise business network platform that powers many of the world’s most complex supply chains to drive efficiency and agility by optimising the flow of goods, information, and capital from source to delivery and pay. Boost overall supply chain performance by improving on-time delivery and customer service, with increased velocity; all while significantly reducing costs, lead times, freeing up working capital, and improving partner relationships.
- Single connection with your network of partners
- Supplier collaboration
- Transportation sourcing and execution
- Multi-leg, multi-mode shipment tracking and monitoring
- e-invoicing and payables automation
- End-to-end supply chain visibility and control
- Innovative supply chain finance
Infor Talent Science
The cloud-based Infor Talent Science® solution enables clients to select, retain, and develop employees through Predictive Talent Analytics™—the combination of Talent Science and big data. Talent Analytics helps retailers select, retain, and develop the best-fit talent.
- Enables clients to select, retain, and develop the right talent for their unique requirements
- Behavioural insights can be leveraged throughout the employee life cycle (coaching, career pathing)
- Talent Science approach leverages the Behavioural DNA® of current employees for each role to accurately identify best-fit candidates
- Customised Performance Profiles for each role built by measuring incumbents
- New profiles created to support Remote Workers and Crisis Workers in light of ongoing disruptions
Infor EAM is best-in-class asset management software that can help digitise and optimise maintenance operations to reach new levels of efficiency. This 21st-century solution is built in industry-specific editions to address unique challenges. Unlike niche solutions that simply can’t grow, or ERP add-on products that require extensive customisation, EAM is a purpose-built asset management software that's ready to scale and transform with any organization.
- Maximise the reliability and performance of assets
- Predict equipment failure and carry out preventative maintenance
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Streamline purchasing and procurement
- Track labour costs and reduce downtime
Infor WMS is an intuitive warehouse management system designed to help manage distribution center activities holistically. It combines warehouse fulfillment with embedded labour management and 3D visual analysis in a unified application that empowers organisations to enrich service levels and increase product velocity.
- Holistic multisite warehousing
- Unprecedented visibility into inventory, orders, and equipment
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud
- Native in 14 languages
- Highly configurable
- Modern UX
Infor HCM is a leading-edge, end-to-end talent-focused solution that helps organisations strategically align people initiatives and talent capabilities to overall business strategies.
- Get all the human capital management functionality you need in one complete solution, with the broad capabilities from a single cloud HR vendor.
- Utilise a consumer-grade, personalised, role-based user interface with prebuilt, interoperable components across your HR organisational structures-world-wide.
- Use relevant and timely data, based on behaviour science and analytics to engage employees and reach their greatest potential.
- Apply modern HR cloud technology to give you complete employees visibility; optimally hire, develop and retain the right talent.
- Boost employee performance, improve workforce effectiveness, and maintain control over your company’s talent strategy and HCM technology with a flexible, secure, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure.
- Talent Management
- Global HR
- Talent Science
Infor Financials and Supply Management
Infor Financials and Supply Management is an integrated finance and supply management software solution suite that couples modern financial functionality with tools to track supplies and streamline order processes. End-to-end, fully integrated capabilities are designed specifically for today’s users.
- Personalised home pages
- Beautiful and intuitive role-based user interface
- Unlimited financial calendars
- Unlimited ledgers and basis reporting
- Unlimited dimension strings
- Full visibility of indirect spend
- Strengthened supplier relationships
- Increased policy compliance
- Multiple cost savings opportunities
- Powered by data science
- Embedded analytics directly in users’ work streams
- Infor Financials and Supply Management
- Infor OS
Infor PLM for Fashion
Infor PLM for Fashion is a powerful product lifecycle management and collaboration tool. It empowers fashion companies to seamlessly link vital areas of the fashion value chain to their business processes—from line planning, design, and development to supply chain sourcing and in-season consumer-driven design changes.
- Collaboration 24x7 with your partners
- Efficiency easy to learn
- Compliance / Sustainability
- One source of the truth
- Beneficiating of the last mile functions
Infor PLM for Fashion is built upon the Infor Operating services framework and has on top of the PLM abilities the following additional processes and components that can support
- Infor ION for Process workflow and integration
- Infor Document Management for PLM and non PLM documents and images
- Infor Ming.le for social collaboration between peers
- Infor Data Lake for use in extensive queries and or disclose data to other sources
- Infor Federated Services for security and user management
- PLM Adobe Illustrator extension for integration of styles, materials, trims and colours
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours