United States-September 07, 2023, 09:00 AM
Infor Nexus recognized for providing predictive insights, intelligent decision assistance, and collaborative execution
Nucleus Research has positioned Infor as a Leader in its Control Tower Technology Value Matrix for the fourth consecutive year. Infor was recognized for the advanced capabilities of its supply chain control tower built upon Infor Nexus, a single instance, multi-tenant, multi-enterprise business network.
In its annual Control Tower Value Matrix, Nucleus Research evaluates vendors according to the usability and functionality of their solutions and considers the return on investment (ROI) that customers are realizing from those solutions.
“We are delighted to once again be named a leader in the Nucleus Control Tower Value Matrix,” says Heidi Benko, Infor Nexus VP of product marketing and strategy. “Our mission is to provide our customers with unparalleled visibility, intelligence and collaboration capabilities so they can proactively identify and respond to delays and opportunities across their end-to-end supply chains.
“Organizations can respond more swiftly to prevent shortages and late deliveries, have greater inventory flexibility to meet demand and provide a better overall experience to their customers with Infor Nexus Control Center,” she added. “As we continue to enhance our intelligent insights and decision-making capabilities, we are also creating more standardization of core capabilities to accelerate the time for our customers to achieve value.”
Download a complimentary copy of the Nucleus Research Control Tower Technology Value Matrix 2023.
The Nucleus report noted that, since last year’s Control Tower Value Matrix was issued, Infor Nexus has introduced a variety of significant enhancements, including:
• Infor Nexus released its first set of standard solutions for supply chain visibility and collaboration. These releases come automatically configured for standard use cases to accelerate the sales cycle and implementations, helping customers achieve rapid time-to-value and reduce deployment services costs.
• Infor Nexus released no-event detection alerts and situations so users can set alert triggers if a process does not occur as expected. Leveraging process mining to identify patterns and variations across order and shipment lifecycles, Infor’s no-event monitoring situations include missed transship, missed depart at port of load, excessive dwell at port of discharge, and missed vendor booking.
• Infor Nexus now provides enhanced visibility to the first mile of international transportation, granting shippers visibility to when goods leave supplier origin, flow through a container freight station (CFS), and onward to port. This development covers a typical blind spot to when the movement of goods is covered by the seller’s contract term. This visibility allows users to address delays and shortages earlier in accordance with their agreements with shippers.
• Infor Nexus introduced harbor dwell analytics, providing users with metrics that inform on average dwell times and trends at the port of load and discharge and dwell through the terminal. Visibility to harbor dwell times can inform potential delays in off-loading due to vessel backlog and potential for demurrage if terminal dwell is near or exceeds negotiated free days. These insights allow companies to manage available dray and truck capacity earlier to mitigate disruptions.
• Infor Nexus implemented a new data platform that provides a single architecture to manage customer and network data, ensuring all analytics, data science, and benchmarking projects use the same data engine. This development will help users leverage common analytic datasets across user and business applications, enabling users and applications to access operational and historical insights in real time.
• Control Center now has embedded operational analytic dashboards. Users can configure dashboards of mission-critical analytics and metrics and click on transactional data to quickly take action where needed.
• Infor Nexus enhanced and expanded its data quality tools with monitoring technologies to detect network-wide data quality issues. This development has surfaced issues with some carriers’ source systems, allowing them to repair issues and restore data quality for Infor customers and the broader shipping community.
About Infor Nexus Control Center
Infor Nexus Control Center is a supply chain control tower built upon Infor Nexus, a single instance, multi-tenant, multi-enterprise business network. Control Center offers enhanced, real-time visualization of the end-to-end supply chain, predictive insights, intelligent decision support, and collaborative execution. This solution improves supply chain velocity, agility, and responsiveness.