Streamlined citizen services with contactless solutions
Infor® public sector solutions provides state, city, or county citizens with high-quality services they can engage with anywhere, from any device. The suite of applications greatly increases government transparency and accountability to the public while maximising productivity and efficiencies with more online self-services and targeted, relevant content.
Licensing, Permitting, Billing, and Asset Management Resources
Unlock opportunities for today's enterprise
Manage all user-defined licenses for businesses and individuals as well as test, issue, renew, and collect fees easily
Handle all aspects of any regulatory processes, including applications, reviews, hearings, inspections, and fees
Process payments, send notices and invoices to customers, and manage rates, delinquencies, and licenses electronically
Utilise contactless capabilities for requesting information, filing complaints, paying bills, and submitting applications
A fully electronic process to order, schedule, plan reviews, and report on inspections with end-to-end GIS enablement
Employ a mobile-ready platform with device-agnostic (iOS, Android, Windows) applications to work connected or disconnected
We wanted to find a system with one common database to share across all the departments and link all of our processes. Each department could access that common database to get needed information. We were also striving to cut costs.
Community Development and Regulation (CDR)
Regulatory and enforcement software to enhance government services and transparency with robust citizen self-service.
- Land management, planning, project management, building and use permits, digital plan check, licensing, billing, mobile field automation, mapping, and regulatory/code enforcement
- Touchless business processes for permitting and enforcement
- Citizen self-service portal and mobile field automation
- GIS enablement, document management, electronic plan review and collaborative tools
- Digital plan review tools, hearings, inspections, and fees
- Streamlined processes that improve compliance and maximise revenue
Modern, cloud-based billing solution that automates billing operations, streamlines processes, optimises revenue collection, and ultimately improves customer service.
- Full meter-to-cash process
- Achieve "first call resolution"
- Enhanced delinquency management
- 365 customer view with KPI tools
- Self-service customer portal
- Meter management
- Advanced analytics
Asset and work management
Industry specific asset management for government agencies including utilities, public works, transportation, and storm districts. Fully integrated with other IPS modules, including customer service, civics portal, billing, and permitting.
- Asset tracking and valuation
- Work management
- Preventive maintenance scheduling
- Work order management, GIS
- What-if analysis (advanced asset analysis)
- Risk management
- Condition assessments
- Industry-specific data models
IPS Customer Service is designed to help your agency respond to requests from the public quickly and effectively. Requests can take many different forms, such as reporting a problem, requesting a service provided by the agency, or simply requesting information.
- Call center option with scripting
- Civics citizen portal (adaptive design)
- Direct link to work order management
- Costing capabilities
- Optional KPI enforcement
- GIS mapping
Productivity by the numbers
Strengthen connections between citizens and government. The following statistics show how the Municipality of Anchorage benefited from implementing “one number to call.”
ROI in just over 12 months
saved on project budget
increased customer service delivery
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosystem
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours