Infor is one of only two enterprise software providers selected for GSA NewPay
Federal Government: Civilian
From citizen services and independent agencies to defense, intelligence, and healthcare, federal organizations need solutions to support their mission on the front lines—in the back office and on the home front.
Maintaining visibility across agencies and departments
Integrated systems and automation for data visibility can better inform mission decisions.
Changing workforce dynamics
Using the latest recruitment, training, and retention strategies help to ensure the best resources for the mission.
Managing diverse assets
Capital planning requires real-time tracking, proactive performance management, and federal government asset support to truly be effective.
Transforming services delivery
Service delivery can be transformed by leveraging mobile, process automation, analytics, and AI.
Ensuring security vigilance
Agencies need protections and defenses against potential breaches and espionage threats.
Solutions for your most critical challenges
Infor provides the leading suite of FedRAMP authorized solutions, integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud.
Enterprise analytics platform
Gain insight and IT modernization across the agency
- Embedded dashboards and consolidated analytics
- End-to-end platform supporting all BI use cases
- Patented technology automates and accelerates time to insight
- Configurable AI-enabled dashboards and user experience
- Native cloud architecture offers fast time to value
Hiring and workforce development
Behavioral science to attract, hire, train and retain diverse workforce
- Streamlined hiring process and reduced time to hire
- Data-driven HR insights to guide managers’ decisions
- Develop new leaders through career mobility opportunities
- GSA NewPay automates payroll, work schedule, and leave management
- OPM-compliant HCM platform and federal HR systems
Managing complex assets and infrastructure
Optimize asset lifecycle and performance with IoT, AI, machine learning, and more
- Streamline maintenance for government facilities, fleet, and equipment
- Prioritize investments for funding recapitalization
- Support across labs, embassies, SCIFs, warehouses, and more
- Designed to support policies based on ISO 55000
- Building information modeling (BIM) and CAD features
Modern services delivery
Streamline services within and across agencies
- Edge capabilities that replace/extend existing business applications
- Ensure Evergreen systems through SaaS delivery
- Rapid solution delivery to ensure ROI and decrease TCO
- Non-proprietary, extensible, open standards interfaces
- Integration capabilities with internal and third-party processes
Maintain compliance and proactive risk management
- Scalable and secure cloud solution with FedRAMP authorization
- Meets NIST, ITAR, FIPS, NERC, HIPAA, and other standards
- C2S qualified implementation SaaS team with cleared credentials
- Reduce risk and costs associated with disaster recovery
- Embedded governance, risk, and compliance controls to mitigate SOD and fraud
Productivity by the numbers
decrease in employee turnover
reduction in equipment downtime
reduction in duplicate payments