Specialized by industry
Infor Media & Entertainment solutions meet the distinct needs of a range of industry segments, including:
Gain the transparency and analysis needed to monetize and maximize consumption of content across all delivery platforms.
Build the operational agility to cost effectively implement new service models, and compete with new direct-to-consumer content providers.
Multichannel video programming distributors
Prepare your enterprise to capture market share in growth regions with back-office systems built to support global operations.
Power your business with technology that can keep pace with the ever-evolving demands of the connected media consumer.
Studios and music companies
Increase visibility into key performance metrics to maintain existing revenue channels, while transitioning to ad-supported and subscription-based digital streaming.
Print and digital publishers
Implement the back-office systems and processes needed to manage, track, and account for unbundled content.
The Infor Media & Entertainment advantage
Infor solutions for media and entertainment can help you with:
- Real-time offer management—Reach your target consumers with the right offer at the right time, through the right platform.
- Social marketing— Spot emerging trends across social networks and make the most of every instance in which a reader interacts with your brand content.
- Campaign management—Create and execute direct-to-consumer campaigns that measure the convergence of marketing with content delivery through value-for-money models.
- Business analytics—Increase the accuracy and transparency of data associated with managing contracts, rights, use, and royalties, to maximize the value of your intellectual property.
- Human resources—Transform your human resources organization into a source of permanent strategic advantage.
- Financial management—Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of key organizational functions through advanced process automation, mobility, and analytics.
Explore topics in Media & Entertainment
Your supply chain is shifting, placing more importance on really knowing your end consumer. With digital advertising poised to overtake television advertising, and media-as-a-service (MaaS) models on the rise, the new keys to success include capturing personal data on your consumers-beyond their media viewing habits-and using that data to create revenue opportunities.
Many traditional definitions of the M&E market are being challenged, as growth markets continue to evolve. There are myriad new windows for content, including devices, providers, and consumers. You need a technology partner who can help you harness the opportunity behind these challenges, and who does business everywhere you do.
With cloud technology, M&E companies like yours can gain speed-to-market, organizational agility, and cost management infrastructure to de-fragment customer relationships and develop competitive micropayment monetization strategies—all of which can help you remain relevant and successful in the new age of this industry.
Long-term growth in the media and entertainment industry will largely occur in emerging markets outside of North America and Europe. If you're forging partnerships and making acquisitions that provide more exposure to these geographies, you need a technology partner who can provide a global delivery platform for unified financials, analytics, and human resource management.
Infor Media & Entertainment includes comprehensive business solutions that can boost performance and efficiency in every part of your organization.
Customer & Marketing Management
Build solid, long-term relationships with customers. With Infor CRM, you gain insight from customer feedback and sales analytics in order to fine-tune messaging and create more focused marketing campaigns. Our real-time offer management and campaign management software help to create a consistent customer experience across all platforms, helping to ensure greater customer and brand loyalty.
- Reach your customers with the right offer and the right time.
- Expand the reach and visibility of your content marketing strategy.
- Gain visibility into your sales activities, marketing performance, and more.
- Integrate with operational applications to establish a holistic view of each customer.
Enterprise Performance Management
Infor d/EPM collects data from your source applications and translates it into business insights, delivered through a fully integrated solution suite with a common user interface. You get a real-time, single version of the truth from a suite that is pre-built to take advantage of innovative technologies in mobility, big data, and in-memory computing.
- Get insights into the performance of key business areas, such as production operations, and sales.
- Operationalize your strategic plans; and seamlessly consolidate multiple sets of books.
- Proactively monitor your systems for transaction anomalies and violations of segregation of duties controls.
Strengthen your fiscal and operational accountability and improve responsiveness with Infor Enterprise Financial Management software. The openness and flexibility of these solutions help you eliminate time-consuming, error-prone manual processing and streamline your efforts to root out hidden costs. With an unmatched range of capabilities for budgeting, planning, accounting, and reporting, you'll be equipped to build a lasting foundation for long-term financial stewardship.
- Simplify the invoice approval process and reduce processing costs.
- Maximize liquidity with expanded automation, increased visibility, and improved collaboration.
Make travel and entertainment (T&E) expense reporting less of a chore. Infor Expense Management helps you reduce wasteful spending by tracking hidden costs, cutting the time and effort you spend accounting for expenses and payments, and preventing outright fraud.
- Create and manage expense reports whenever, wherever, on any device.
- Enforce corporate travel policies by verifying compliance through a quick, easy approval process.
- Eliminate duplicate data entry, automate validation, and ensure that requests are charged to the correct cost centers or project codes.
- Import cost center or project-related budget figures and monitor accruals against forecasts to avoid unexpected spending.
Standardize and automate processes, monitor and control spending, and manage supplier relationships with robust capabilities designed specifically for the needs of companies in services industries. You get tools for procurement, requisitions, procurement PunchOut, strategic sourcing, contract management, and mobile supply chain management.
- Take control of purchasing expenses and processes.
- Optimize the entire vendor relationship.
- Transform the ways you receive, deliver, and replenish.
- Extend the value of your supply chain.
- Bring more spend under management.
Human Capital Management
Globalization, technology, social and mobile, skill and labor shortages, compliance, and economics are all creating unique challenges that demand your attention and have the potential to influence your profitability. In this environment, it is even more crucial to consistently connect, engage, and equip your people, while positioning your HR initiatives to drive your organization's bottom-line results.
- Help identify top candidates and enable more strategic hires.
- Perfect compensation levels, commission plans, and benefits.
- Design training plans based on business goals.
- Create development opportunities for top performers.
- Improve visibility into workforce performance
Transforming businesses around the world
Agility, intelligence and speed: The Infor 10x technology advantage
A revolution has started in the world of business software. Rigid and cumbersome is giving way to agile, intelligent, and above all, fast. You no longer have to sacrifice usability and convenience for the sake of functionality.
Infor 10x, the latest release of Infor's proven business applications, marries modern technologies with traditional applications, so you get the best of both worlds-solutions backed by decades of practical application that are continually enhanced with the latest technological innovations.
Power your corporate goals with deep functionality in the cloud
With Infor CloudSuite™ Corporate, you can easily manage your company's business needs within a secure, flexible, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure. You'll be able to eliminate hardware investments that dramatically lose value and stop incurring capital expenses to test emerging markets or new business models. And, you'll have the tools to quickly integrate new acquisitions into your core business, so you can have full visibility into performance across entities.
Drive growth across your enterprise
Learn more about how Infor Media & Entertainment can help you operate more efficiently, better understand consumers, make strategic content decisions, and capitalize on new opportunities that drive growth.
As the pressure to meet consumer demand escalates, you need to ensure that your back office infrastructure and processes can keep up. Infor's industry-leading financial and analytics solutions help ensure data accuracy and transparency, while automating cumbersome processes to effectively drive costs down and improve time to market.
- Comprehensive content analysis by date, format, and platform
- Detailed royalty analysis across traditional and digital distribution platforms
- Automated contract compliance and usage rights tracking
Customize the consumer experience
The direct-to-consumer models that are emerging require a multifaceted understanding of your audience. Infor Customer & Marketing Management solutions help you reach the right customer, with the right message, at the right time, through the best channel. You'll be able to harness the power of social media to profile and engage customers and prospects, while capturing data and analyzing the effectiveness of your programs.
- Consistent, methodical processes for gathering customer data
- Real-time, intelligent analysis of behavioral and social data
- Personalized content and recommendations
Maximize revenue potential
To deliver personalized, anywhere-everywhere content, you need to offer product and payment models across a variety of distribution platforms. To unbundle traditional content and provide immediately consumable micro-content, you need the ability to accept and analyze micropayments. With Infor applications, you'll have visibility into the trends driving your revenue and the capability to forecast the value potential of each model across all channels, improving the success rate of your go-to-market strategies.
- Transparency into content distribution parameters
- The ability to analyze transaction and security costs
- Tools to enact relevant pricing strategies
Explore how Infor d/EPM can help you drive growth and profitability.
Cited for usability and functionality across core pillars of CRM.