Infor has been serving the oil and gas value chain for 25+ years
Oil & Gas
Infor helps oil and gas companies reduce operational risks, improve investment strategies, maximize asset lifecycles, meet sustainability goals, and optimize the workforce.
Complexity of long-range planning
Lack of a data management strategy and integrated systems negatively affect investment strategies.
Comprehensive asset program
Incomplete asset management strategies lead to increased safety risks, compliance issues, and poor lifecycle management.
Modern, connected workforce
Inadequate employee training and disconnected operations lead to higher risk.
“Green” operations, public transparency, and environmental innovation are difficult to deliver with antiquated systems.
Evolving regulatory pressures and disconnected data prevent effective risk planning.
Micro-vertical expertise delivers business value faster
OIL FIELD SERVICE PROVIDERS
Solutions for your most critical challenges
Infor’s solutions for the oil and gas industry are the leading suite of ERP, asset management, and related software—integrated and delivered in a secure, multi-tenant cloud.
Meet regulatory compliance
Ensure adherence to industry standards
- Manage and implement asset risk and regulatory requirements
- Ensure proper personnel training through certifications and assessment
- Enable planning and desired safety outcomes with predictive analytics
- Adhere to clean water, clean air, and sustainability regulations
- Automate monitoring with AI and machine learning technologies
Integrate business systems
Increase operational reliability and reduce the likelihood of interruptions
- Automate workflows with AI to eliminate inefficiencies in operations
- Unify business systems to facilitate decision support
- Incorporate safety into all operations
- Track all supply chain transactions with integration to commerce networks
- Increase productivity and employee adoption via mobile enablement
Optimize asset management
Maximize asset lifecycles with comprehensive asset management, risk management, and planning
- Improve system reliability and reduce downtime
- Base planning on condition assessments, failure analysis, and risk profiles
- Embrace complete support for Management of Change
- Automate prescriptive maintenance and intelligent planning via analytics and IoT
- Reduce environmental risk through policies, training, and asset management
Elevate environmental management
Leverage proper planning and optimized operations to reduce the risk of a negative environmental impact
- Mitigate incidents with a detailed asset strategy and optimization plans
- Document and enforce detailed and vetted response plans
- Drive decisions with embedded analytics and flexible planning tools
Enable a connected workforce
Apply a data-driven model to improve hiring and workforce development
- Use role-based dashboards for access to relevant, timely data
- Attract, hire, train, and retain a diverse workforce
- Maximize resource allocation and scheduling
- Assign and track safety and risk compliance training
- Enhance recruitment and employee development
Productivity by the numbers
improved maintenance workforce productivity
extension in equipment life expectancy
planning and supply chain process improvement