Infor helps transportation organizations all around the world maintain safety and compliance, increase sustainability efforts, improve decision-making, and plan for the future. Key areas of concern for the industry include the following:
Keep riders and workers safe
Maintaining safety and compliance are complex and time-consuming.
Optimize fuel consumption and energy usage
Inappropriate fuel and energy consumption can be inefficient, cost-prohibitive, and dangerous.
Leverage data for increased visibility and decision-making
Getting data to and from the field is challenging with legacy technologies.
Protect and invest in infrastructure
Proper infrastructure planning requires accurate and complete asset visibility.
Modernize IT platforms
Transit agencies typically operate using clunky and outdated business systems.
Micro-vertical expertise delivers business value faster
Solutions for your most critical challenges
Infor’s asset management software solutions for transportation comprise the leading suite of EAM and related applications, integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud.
Improve safety and compliance
Ensure rider and employee safety is a top priority
- Mitigate the risk of poor operations
- Incorporate process-based, best-practice compliance
- Predict potential points of failure in vehicles, equipment, and other assets
- Support a complete audit trail to ensure adherence to established processes
- Enable sophisticated reporting to validate compliance
Increase sustainability and lower costs
Realize significant, annual fuel and energy consumption savings through vehicle, equipment, and asset optimization
- Identify under-performing assets through continuous commissioning
- Improve emission sustainability tracking and reporting
- Track energy supply and consumption in real time
- Streamline fuel management from multiple depots and distribution points
Gain operational efficiencies via mobility technologies
Leverage mobile enablement to improve visibility and decision-making
- Capture data as the work is performed
- Reduce equipment downtime from data-entry errors
- Enable near real-time visibility for managers and decision-makers
- Utilize common tools such as phones, tablets, laptops, and kiosks
Prioritize capital budgets
Ensure budget processes are efficient and budgets are justifiable via data-driven capital planning
- Perform failure analysis based on prior learning
- Define, create, and manage risk elements for all assets
- Use assessments to create condition configuration, gathering, and processes
- Leverage IoT, BI, and machine learning to drive new capital-plan creation
- Support compliance and regulation standards, such as ISO and State of Good Repair
Rely on a modern and complete solution built for transportation
Improve insights and reporting
- Combine financials, supply management, and workforce management
- Deploy the entire solution in the cloud
- Improve decision-making with embedded analytics and KPIs
Productivity by the numbers
improvement in labor productivity
improvement in asset availability
reduction in parts expenses