Infor acquires Merit Globe AS
Infor has acquired Merit, a leading provider of consulting services for Infor M3 with more than 500 customers in 22 countries, with a concentration in Europe. The acquisition of Merit expands Infor Services’ capabilities, particularly in the large and growing European M3 customer base. Merit will be a dedicated business unit of Infor.
Earlier this year we brought our consulting, support, and cloud operations into one group, Infor Services, to deliver an improved and more cohesive customer experience in the cloud era. As our projects get larger, move beyond edge applications, and address mission critical industry processes, Infor is investing in deployment and customer service. The acquisition of Merit will bring a talented and experienced team to help meet growing demand for Infor M3, an ERP platform for equipment, fashion, and process industries which has experience accelerating growth over the last 3 years.
Merit at a glance
Merit is a leading provider of consulting services and software for business processes and implementation of ERP systems.
- Headquarters: Norway
- Founded: 2004
- Employees: approximately 250 in 9 countries
- Customers: more than 500 in 22 countries across Europe
- Merit has deep expertise with the Infor M3 ERP software and created a monitoring dashboard to help customers run their business smoothly
- Website: http://www.meritglobe.com/
Infor and Merit
- Merit has a talented team of consultants who have decades of experience with Infor M3. They help customers get the greatest possible value from their M3 solutions, from implementation and upgrades to on-going optimization.
- Merit is an established brand in the European IT space in its focus industries, with dedicated employees and satisfied customers. To preserve this brand equity, Merit will be a dedicated business unit within Infor Services.
- Merit provides monitoring capabilities that enhance Infor’s existing offerings and further differentiate Infor Services’ proactive approach to customer service.
- Learn more about the Infor + Merit combination: Merit and Infor M3—Perfect together
“Since we were founded more than 12 years ago, Merit has grown to be one of the largest consulting firms dedicated to Infor products and regarded by our more than 500 customers for delivering unrivaled service. Because our business has been dedicated to Infor M3, we have witnessed first-hand the transformation of Infor into the world’s first industry cloud company, and we are inspired by the cutting-edge design coming out of Infor’s in-house creative agency, Hook & Loop, and the groundbreaking application of data science and machine learning from Infor’s Dynamic Science Labs; we are thrilled to be joining such an innovative team."
Merit Globe AS
Find out more
Learn more about Merit:
Press releases from Merit by country:
Get in touch:
- General inquiries: 1-800-260-2640 (US); 0200899185 (Sweden)
- Media inquiries: Dan Barnhardt, 1-646-336-1731 (US); Richard Moore, +44 121 615 8189 (Nordics)
What the press & analysts are saying: