Infor bude hostit svou výroční uživatelskou konferenci ve dnech 21. – 24. dubna 2013 v americkém Orlandu
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced details for its annual user conference, Inforum 2013, to be held at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Florida, April 21 - 24, and officially opened registration. Inforum is the largest international gathering of Infor customers, partners and experts who want to connect, learn and maximize the value of their Infor applications.
This year's theme, "Faster Together," will help customers discover how to keep pace with rapidly changing business landscapes. With more than 700 educational sessions, participating in Inforum 2013 provides customers an opportunity to:
- Dive deep into their existing products to maximize their investment
- Explore the innovation driving Infor's latest technology
- Test drive and learn about the newest products
- Connect with peers, and Infor software, product, and industry experts
- Hear first-hand updates on the Infor vision and plans
- Interact with Infor partners
Infor customers are encouraged to register early to take advantage of special rates, including an early early bird rate available until January 7, 2013.
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Inforum 2013 Website - www.inforum2013.com
- Registration - www.inforum2013.com/registration/
- Highlights from last year's Inforum - www.infor.com/inforumvideo/clips/
- Follow Inforum 2013 on Twitter - http://twitter.com/inforum2013
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
- Press Releases