Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa Selects Infor Hospitality
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, in Atlantic City, has selected Infor Hospitality to help create a more efficient time and attendance management system. Infor Time and Attendance for Casinos and Infor Workforce Performance will help the organization to reduce payroll costs, automate pay rules, and provide clear visibility into every aspect of labor.
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa chose Infor because of the company's ability to provide business software that would simplify the workforce management process. The solution integrates into other third-party applications with intuitive interfaces and preserves the organization's clock hardware investment.
- Infor Workforce Time & Attendance for Casinos will automate employee balance accruals and time-off requests, producing a more accurate staffing schedule for managers to review in real-time.
- A web-based solution, Infor Workforce Performance will provide Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa with real-time strategic insight into key performance indicators, so staff can spend less time searching for information and more time doing job-specific tasks. Infor Workforce Performance helps organizations identify and eliminate unnecessary labor costs, analyze actual performance against expected performance and spot performance problems early.
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa will also benefit from enhanced employee attendance management. The new system delivers software that maintains detailed attendance histories for employees, recognizes individual or group patterns, and proactively notifies supervisors when necessary.
"From full-service hotels, to gaming, to alternative lodging, specialized applications from Infor Hospitality give our customers the dependability and accuracy they need to help run a successful, dependable operation," said Stewart Applbaum, senior vice president, Hospitality, Infor. "Infor applications provide management and staff with enhanced visibility and tools to make more informed business decisions, control costs and adapt to changing conditions on the go, which is critical for success in such a fast-paced industry."
About Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Located at Renaissance Pointe in Atlantic City, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa features 2,000 guest rooms and suites; 161,000 square feet of gaming; 182 gaming tables; 3,500 slot machines; an 80+ table poker room; 11 retail boutiques; 5 acclaimed fine dining restaurants by renowned chefs; 6 casual dining options; a 54,000 square foot spa; 70,000 square feet of event space; 4 signature nightlife experiences; and parking for 7,100 cars. The resort also features Atlantic City's first cosmopolitan hotel experience, The Water Club at Borgata, with 800 guest rooms and suites; a 36,000 square foot spa; 18,000 square feet of meeting space; 6 designer retail boutiques; and 5 heated indoor and outdoor pools.
For more information on Borgata or to obtain a copy of this press release, please visit www.theborgata.com or twitter.com/BorgataAC.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours