Download Inforum 2016 Mobile App—And Get Connected
Stay connected and up-to-date, and make the most of your attendance with the Inforum 2016 app. All the information attendees need is in this continuously synced and updated application. Infor is going greener this year, so the mobile app is also your pocket guide.
There's functionality for everyone in the Inforum 2016 mobile app:
- Build your personal agenda: Log in for the first time with the credentials you set up during registration, and your online schedule will be automatically downloaded to your mobile device. Make adjustments to your agenda via your mobile device or online, or build your agenda directly on the mobile app.
- Access the session catalog: Browse the full listing of sessions and their locations.
- Network with peers: Access the directory of attendees, including presenters, sponsors, and exhibitors to get and stay connected.
- Share on social media: Add to the social media conversation directly from the mobile app.
- Locate what you need while on-site: Access venue maps for the convention center and The Hub.
Inforum 2016 — set for July 10-13 in New York City — is the can't-miss user conference of the year. Share brainpower with the people behind Infor innovations, network with industry peers-and have a little fun in The City That Never Sleeps!
If you haven't had time yet to register for Inforum 2016, do that first. Then download the new mobile app.
Apple and, the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- North America
We'll be in touch.