Download Inforum Mobile App—And Get Connected
Stay connected and up-to-date, and make the most of your experience with the Inforum 2017 app. All the information you need is in this continuously synced and updated application.
- New this year—Locate what you need on-site: 3D mapping and real-time directions will help you get around the Javits Center and find your industry and product areas in the Hub.
- Build your personal agenda: Log in for the first time with the credentials you set up during registration, and your online schedule will be automatically downloaded to your mobile device. Make adjustments to your agenda via your mobile device or online, or build your agenda directly on the mobile app.
- Access the session catalog: Browse the full listing of sessions and find the location for each session you want to attend.
- Network with peers: Access the directory of attendees, including presenters, sponsors, and exhibitors.
- Get live updates: Infor will be posting live updates from the conference on its social channels loaded on the mobile app.
- Access the Virtual Marketplace showcasing special offers on select products of Infor customers available to Inforum attendees only-including DSW, Hertz, and JellyBelly.
- Share on social media: Add to the social conversation directly from the mobile app.
- Discover: more opportunities throughout the event on the Discover tab.
Inforum 2017—set for July 10-12 in New York City—is the can't-miss user conference of the year. Share brainpower with the people behind Infor innovations, network with industry peers-and have a little fun in The City That Never Sleeps.
If you haven't had time yet to register for Inforum, do that first. Then download the new mobile app.
- North America
We'll be in touch.