Infor Announces F9 Integration with QuickBooks® for Faster, Easier Reporting
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Infor F9 can be integrated with QuickBooks® to create powerful financial reports directly within Microsoft Excel®. Infor F9 is a user-friendly reporting solution that provides integration from QuickBooks® to any number of F9 reports for calculation. Leveraging Pervasive Software's data integration platform, Infor F9 dynamically accesses QuickBooks® general ledger data to power up-to-the-minute reporting in the familiar Microsoft Excel® environment. This allows users to create flexible, customizable reports populated with the latest business information.
Infor F9 is available for more than 150 different accounting and ERP systems and currently supports QuickBooks® Pro 2009-2012, QuickBooks® Premier 2009-2012, and QuickBooks® Enterprise 2009-2013 for the U.S. and Canada.
- Infor F9 creates fully formatted reports in seconds using data it imports from the designated accounting or ERP system, and creates drop down controls that calculate within Microsoft Excel® worksheets.
- Built-in business intelligence offers key performance indicator tracking and the ability to build interactive Pivot Tables within Microsoft Excel®, enabling improved decision making through more advanced analysis across multiple accounting dimensions.
- Reporting toolsets and wizards quickly create interactive financial reports and outputs with drag and drop expansion, which are saved as Microsoft Excel® workbooks.
- Additionally, Infor F9 generates reports for multiple companies, budgets, classes, and date ranges.
- Automated analysis functionality diagnoses errors in a report and provides the ability to drill down into account segments and transactions, making it easier for users to locate discrepancies.
- Infor F9 also delivers automated report scheduling, enabling users to set dates for report calculation, distribution and email to generate consistent reports on a monthly, weekly or daily basis.
Davidson Collins Quote
"Financial statements that previously took four to five hours can now be completed in as little as 30 minutes using Infor F9," said Rocky Davidson, CEO and certified public accountant, Davidson Collins. "The solution is reliable, easy to use and delivers polished reports. It's the only product I've encountered with these capabilities and will save us a significant amount of time and money in the long run."
Pervasive Software Quote
"It's exciting to work with innovative partners like Infor to deliver affordable integration solutions that enhance efficiency and deliver critical business insights for users worldwide," said Lance Speck, vice president and general manager of Integration Products for Pervasive Software. "Together, we deliver simple, reliable, fully integrated financial reporting for users of leading accounting and spreadsheet applications."
"Infor F9 is an out-of-the-box application that makes information easily accessible in a way that is familiar to users, and responds to the critical business need of getting better data faster" said Wissam Barakat, vice president, Channels, Infor. "By viewing reports through the Infor F9 dashboards, decision makers can compare information breakdowns across multiple sectors of the enterprise and analyze data to identify potential savings areas for the company in real-time."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor F9 Brochure - www.infor.com/content/brochures/financial-reporting-f9.pdf/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
# # #
QuickBooks is a registered trademark and service mark of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Infor F9 is designed for use with QuickBooks® Pro 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012; QuickBooks® Premier 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012; and QuickBooks® Enterprise 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2013 U.S. and Canada software only.
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.