Infor Introduces Infor Factory Track™
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced Infor Factory TrackTM, a comprehensive manufacturing process automation solution that helps manufacturers synchronize their enterprise plans with plant activities; bridging the gap from idea to execution. Built for the Cloud, Infor Factory Track offers flexible deployment options and a lower total cost of ownership. The solution was developed using Infor Mongoose, a rapid application development platform that enables more configurability and ease of enhancements. Infor Factory Track also offers the latest consumer-grade user experience from the shop floor kiosks to handheld barcode scanners.
Infor Factory Track will provide a comprehensive solution so manufacturers can increase their operational efficiency and improve visibility across the warehouse and the shop floor. The solution offers three key modules:
- Warehouse Mobility will help organizations simplify inventory management, automate data collection and eliminate errors and inventory write-offs. This real-time inventory management solution will also help manufacturers gain visibility into their material movements and automate both inbound, outbound logistics.
- Time Track will collect labor time and attendance and provide easy payroll extracts to feed payroll applications. Synchronizing the workforce with manufacturing activities will allow organizations to increase productivity and control labor costs.
- Shop Floor will automate production schedule execution, dispatch operations and work center operations. This solution will also enable paperless shop floor operations to allow greater visibility of the shop floor, increased process control and greater accountability.
From top to bottom, this new solution supports all the functions of the enterprise and has the capabilities to increase inventory accuracy, reduce inventory carrying costs, reduce overhead, understand the true cost associated with labor, create strategic plans, and increase compliance and traceability. In addition, users can align with lean manufacturing principles by eliminating waste - time and materials - and better optimizing processes.
"Manufacturers invest significant time and resources in planning solutions, such as their ERP, to help manage enterprise level business processes like financial management, order processing, and operational planning. However, there is an inherent gap between planning systems and their ability to execute when it comes to automation of shop floor and warehouse business processes," said Mark Humphlett, director, Industry and Solution Strategy, Infor. "Infor Factory Track not only bridges this gap, but also helps organizations reduce cost, increase productivity and gain a competitive advantage."
Infor Factory Track is available in English, with Portuguese (Portugal), German, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Mandarin, Thai, French, and Spanish versions expected to be available later this year.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours