Corrective Services NSW Selects Infor to Achieve Critical Workforce Utilisation Efficiencies
Around 7,000 rostered staff to benefit from industry-leading cloud platform
SYDNEY, Australia – January 16, 2020 – Infor, a global leader in business cloud software specialised by industry, announced that Corrective Services NSW (CSNSW) has chosen Infor CloudSuite Workforce Management to future-proof aspects of its scheduled staff rostering needs through a competitive market process.
Infor’s comprehensive workforce management solution and associated business process changes will provide efficient and effective staff scheduling procedures and ongoing workforce utilisation efficiencies.
Infor’s industry-leading workforce scheduling system will deliver a host of benefits to Corrective Services NSW, including:
- Providing live scheduling monitors in key locations that enhance staff safety and security
- Continually adapting its workforce scheduling approach to new business models
- Mitigate the risk of potential compliance errors by ensuring team members are rostered and paid in compliance with their respective Public Sector Awards.
The rostering of CSNSW employees is a critical business function that supports 6,885 rostered staff in 109 rostered sites statewide 24 hours 7 days a week. Rostered staff comprises custodial, industrial, security and intelligence, administration, and clerical employees who attract any form of penalty rate payment during the performance of their duties. These CSNSW employees are situated in correctional centres, courts, operational or support locations across New South Wales.
Infor ANZ managing director Jarrod Kinchington said the complexity of a statewide workforce demands a flexible and intuitive workforce management system that can be deployed with minimal disruptions to day-to-day activities.
“We are thrilled that Corrective Services NSW has chosen Infor for its cloud-based workforce management needs. Our Infor CloudSuite solution will provide the organisation with a central location to easily manage employee resources, as well as the ability to track operational and labour performance and comply with the necessary legislation, regulations and procedures,” Kinchington said.
About Corrective Services NSW
Corrective Services NSW (CSNSW) is a division of the Department of Communities and Justice. It delivers professional correctional services and programs to reduce re-offending and enhance community safety. As an important element of the criminal justice system, CSNSW manages remand and sentenced inmates as well as offenders in the community.
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry. With 17,300 employees and over 68,000 customers in more than 170 countries, Infor software is designed for progress. To learn more, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- The top 20 aerospace companies
- 9 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 14 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 19 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 18 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 14 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 13 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 17 of the top 20 global banks
- 9 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 7 of the top 10 global luxury brands
# # #
Infor Asia Pacific
+65 9799 9133
- Press Releases
- Public Sector
- Infor Workforce Management