Cremer Implements Infor's Solutions and Sees Great Benefits in its Operations
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Cremer, a company specialized in the manufacture and distribution of supplies for the health market, has implemented several of its business software solutions. Cremer now relies on Infor LX, for enterprise resource management, Infor WMS, for warehouse management, Infor EAM, for enterprise asset management and e-Procurement, for efficient purchasing. Infor has helped support Cremer´s 40 percent growth in the last 3 years; main benefits include 20 percent more efficiency in workforce of distribution centers with WMS and 5 percent less costs in purchasing operations with e-procurement.
- Cremer has been an Infor ERP customer since 1994 with BPCS, and in 2012 it upgraded to Infor LX.
- Cremer acquired several companies: P.Simon, Embramed, Paraisoplex & Ktorres in the last 2 years and TPOZ assets. Cremer will integrate all operations with Infor LX by the end of 2013.
- Cremer has grown 40 percent in three years, and Infor will support their continuous growth and help them enhance logistics and purchasing operations while integrating acquired companies under one system, increasing visibility of operations.
- In the plant in São Paulo, at Topz, LX was implemented in four months, and all Topz assets were integrated into Cremer´s ERP system.
- WMS helps Cremer organize and improve logistic processes. The system monitors nine distribution centers in real time.
- Cremer is a public company and as such needs complete visibility and control of its purchasing operations. Infor e-procurement helps them have a complete workflow of all operations avoiding unnecessary expenses and providing complete visibility to executives.
- Implementation of Infor EAM was finalized end of 2011. Key performance indicators help control equipment performance, helping better decision making in regard to repair and maintenance.
- Cremer also implemented 120 mobile data collectors for its nine distribution centers, integrated to Infor WMS. This solution was provided by Seal Tecnologia.
- Mobility has helped obtain a better control of stock, increase productivity and prepare dispatches in less time. Now, with more distribution centers, Cremer can prepare 9000 items inventory in just one day, while previously it took four days.
"Infor's innovative software and qualified services have been fundamental to help Cremer continue to grow our business and deliver quality customer service. As a public company Cremer needs to fulfill many requirements and we must provide transparency and accountability of all our transactions and operations," states Marcelo Jorge Fernandez, operation director, Cremer.
"Continuously growing companies such as Cremer need powerful business specific solutions to face challenges in an ever changing demanding market. Infor helps Cremer have the transparency and accountability necessary to plan and optimize logistics resources, reduce workforce and improve inventory and purchasing management, optimizing customer service," states Ernani Kramer, senior account manager, Sales, Infor Brazil
Founded in 1935, Cremer is a public company, leading manufacturer of products for the health market. Company currently has 4 business units: Hospitality, Dental, Retail and Industry. More information www.cremer.com.br
About Seal Tecnologia
Seal Tecnologia, company founded 24 years ago, specialized in mobile solutions such as barcodes, wireless networks, RFID. Seal offers hardware, software, and consulting services for 400 of the 500 main Brazilian companies, with 20,000 customers. http://www.seal.com.br
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America