DuPage County Links Financials and Human Resources with Infor
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced DuPage County, the second most populous county in Illinois, has selected Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management, Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Infor Human Capital Management (HCM). By standardizing on Infor solutions, the county will benefit from integrated finance and human resource management applications, to deliver a unified source of data and enable automated reporting for superior allocation of funds.
- DuPage County's Infor applications will integrate to create a better flow of information to consolidate data and reduce manual entry requirements, increasing the day-to-day productivity of the staff.
- Connectivity between financials and payroll will automatically import human resources information such as employee earnings. With a single version of financial data, DuPage County will enhance its transparency and accountability.
- Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management will automatically generate financial reports, enabling faster reporting and analysis through advanced drill down capabilities. This will provide greater visibility into expenditures for more effective budgetary decisions to help reduce costs.
- The solution's robust analysis functionality will help to streamline procurement and optimize DuPage County's use of taxpayers' money.
- DuPage County plans to utilize its Infor products to enable shared services, as the technology can easily be employed by multiple units of government.
"Connectivity between human resources and finance departments is essential for governments to successfully maximize their revenue through better budgeting," said Kevin Curry, SVP, Public Sector, Infor. "Whether it's a local authority like DuPage County, a school district or a utilities provider, accurate information and the ability to analyze that information using technology enables improved business decisions for enhanced services to customers and constituents."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor Human Capital Management - www.infor.com/solutions/hcm/
- Infor Financial Management -www.infor.com/solutions/fms/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
About DuPage County
DuPage County is the second most populous county in Illinois and is a part of the Chicago metropolitan area. DuPage is comprised of nine different townships with its county seat in the city of Wheaton. For more information, visit http://dupageco.org/.
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
- Press Releases
- North America