Edward Hospital & Health Services Standardizes on Infor
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Edward Hospital & Health Services, a full-service healthcare provider in the Chicago area, has successfully implemented Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management, Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management and Infor Lawson Smart Office, Process Automation and Security applications to accompany its existing Infor Human Capital Management solution. Standardizing on Infor, Edward Hospital now has a single solution to manage business processes, helping automate and streamline daily operations to generate time and cost savings.
- Out-of-the-box integration between the applications allows Edward Hospital to reduce manual data entry and enhance communication with easier transfer of information between systems.
- Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management enables automated, more efficient processes like capital and travel expense approvals. Previously, finance employees entered and tracked capital approvals by hand, and now users can create a requisition independently and automatically import the record into purchasing, saving time by facilitating faster approvals.
- With a unified system managing both payroll and general ledgers, Edward Hospital has shifted to a single general ledger account structure and eliminated multiple databases, significantly reducing the amount of time required to maintain records.
- Infor Lawson solutions deliver robust reporting capabilities, allowing Edward Hospital to compile data from multiple sources including materials, inventory and accounts payable. Decision makers can analyze in-depth reports to identify potential savings areas and make better informed choices regarding resource allocation.
- Edward Hospital can now process various forms of electronic payment, allowing the hospital to more easily track payments to quickly respond to pending invoice inquiries from vendors.
Edward Hospital & Health Services Quote
"When Edward Hospital originally implemented the Infor HCM solution, we realized immediate savings by eliminating an existing third-party system and bringing benefits enrollment management in house," said Jeff Friant, associate vice president of finance, Edward Hospital & Health Services. "Because of our success with the HCM application and Infor's unrivaled expertise in the healthcare industry, we elected to standardize on Infor Lawson solutions to simplify additional operations and further reduce costs."
"Infor understands the pressures in the healthcare industry, and the urgent need to break down information silos between departments to support patient care and remain financially viable," said Steve Fanning, vice president, Healthcare Industry Strategy, Infor. "By cost-effectively helping to automate and integrate operations, Infor Healthcare applications deliver the necessary insight to drive transformation and cost reduction."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor Healthcare - www.infor.com/industries/healthcare/
- Infor Healthcare Customers - www.infor.com/company/customers/healthcare/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
About Edward Hospital & Health Services
Edward Hospital & Health Services is a full-service, regional healthcare provider in the western suburbs of Chicago. With two main campuses in Naperville and Plainfield, in addition to outpatient facilities and physician office locations throughout the region, Edward is one of the nation's 100 Great Hospitals according to Becker's Hospital Review. For more information, visit www.edward.org/.
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
- Press Releases
- North America