Filippa K Finds Perfect Fit with Infor
Infor, leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced that Filippa K, leading Swedish fashion label, has deployed Infor M3 for Fashion to support rapid business growth and a shift in its business model. The application will help Filippa K to boost productivity, drive efficiencies, and support expansion as it opens new stores and launches an international online presence.
- As a dynamic fashion company, Filippa K's processes are complex, and following rapid business growth, it had outgrown its previous system.
- In order to support international growth and move away from a pure wholesale to a wholesale/retail business model, the fashion business required a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to act as the backbone of the company.
- Having evaluated a number of applications against criteria which included flexibility; scale; functionality; local presence; value for money and total cost of ownership (TCO), Infor M3 for Fashion was selected. Key to the selection was Infor M3's ability to support the process granularity and nuances of the fashion industry.
- Infor M3 will act as the backbone of the company, integrating fully with Filippa K's Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), third party logistics (TPL), point of sale (POS), e-commerce, Business Intelligence (BI), HR & Payroll systems.
- The efficiencies delivered by Infor M3 for Fashion will free up staff resources to focus on identifying market opportunities and growing the business.
Filippa K Quote
"The dynamics of the fashion industry mean that processes are complex and there are lots of nuances which traditional ERP systems fall short of supporting," comments Susanna Liljeqvist, CIO, Filippa K. "Infor M3 is an excellent fit for the fashion industry. Most ERP systems are heavy and clunky but Infor M3 for Fashion is very sleek and a pleasure to work with - which in a business focused on style is an added bonus!"
"The fashion industry moves at a rapid pace, and companies need to be flexible and agile in order to respond to changes and opportunities as they emerge," comments Henrik Billgren, Infor M3 product manager. "Filippa K is a great example of a rapidly expanding business which is using Infor M3 for Fashion to facilitate this agility and harness the complexity it faces to punch above its weight in the marketplace."
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest US healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
- Press Releases
- North America