Galt House Hotel Selects Infor Hospitality to Unify Hotel Processes
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Galt House Hotel, the largest hotel in Louisville, KY, has selected ION-enabled Infor HMS and Infor Ming.leTM to provide a more complete solution for managing multiple hotel functions at the 1,295 room property. Infor HMS unifies roles spanning the front desk to the back office into a single application, and provides extensive flexibility and customization potential, which allows for configurations that are more suited to a hotel's specific needs.
- Infor HMS will facilitate faster day-to-day processes so staff at Galt House Hotel can spend less time navigating systematical issues and more time focusing on guests. Infor HMS combines functionality to manage guests, rooms, rates, reservations and distribution, and will allow Galt House Hotel to have a global view of every guest, helping staff deliver the right level of service on a more consistent basis.
- ION Connect, ION Process and Infor Ming.leTM will add social collaboration capability with in-context business intelligence across departments within Galt House Hotel. Infor ION can help accelerate business and speed performance by connecting Infor HMS Event Management, Infor Motion ActivityDeck, the Infor ION Business Vault, and future Infor and third-party systems.
- Infor HMS together with Infor ION can be integrated with additional Infor and existing third-party products to provide a more complete snapshot of guests and business performance, enabling consolidated data access for employees and a more complete view of the enterprise for better, faster business decisions.
Galt House Hotel Quote
"We partnered with Infor based on their forward-thinking approach to application architecture and understanding of social media integration. They've been a trusted partner of ours for many years," said Ron Strecker, chief financial officer, Al J. Schneider Company. "Infor is a key strategic partner for the Galt House with applications specialized for Hospitality that address critical business functions such as managing the guest experience, giving our staff innovative tools to better inform business decisions and ultimately improving the bottom line."
"The hospitality industry is under constant pressure to navigate through difficult challenges facing the business, such as increasing customer demands, escalating costs and rising competition," said Stewart Applbaum, SVP and general manager, hospitality, Infor. "With so many moving parts to manage, Infor Hospitality and Infor ION give our customers the confidence to know that they can quickly and securely make business changes in real-time, with little downtime, and help provide a significant increase in productivity."
About the Galt House Hotel
Galt House Hotel, the Heart of Louisville boasts 1,290 guest rooms and suites, 128,000 square-feet of convention space and more than 50 meeting rooms. Galt House Hotel features six full-service restaurants and lounges, including RIVUE, a 25th floor revolving restaurant with amazing cuisine, as well as the Rooftop Garden and Terrace, Club 360° Fitness Center and the three-story Conservatory that connects the two towers over 4th Street. For reservations, call 1-800-THE-GALT, or visit www.GaltHouse.com.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.