Godrej Infotech Extends Middle East Responsibilities Within Infor Partner Network
Godrej Infotech today announced it has extended its agreement within the Infor Partner Network (IPN) a selective group of channel partners that re-sell and service Infor's leading business application software. Godrej Infotech has been an Infor partner for 15 years and will continue selling and servicing Infor LN, and Infor ION. But with this new agreement Godrej Infotech extends its partnership to also selling Infor Supply Chain Execution, and Infor EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) applications throughout the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain. Infor is one of the world's largest suppliers of enterprise applications and services, with more than 73,000 customers. Approximately 20% of Infor's license revenue is generated through channel partners in the IPN.
- Through the extension of the agreement with Godrej Infotech, Infor expands its presence in the Middle East, enabling the company to focus on targeting key industrial manufacturing industries throughout the region.
- The IPN is an industry leading program which focuses on helping Infor channel partners run successful businesses based around supplying Infor products and services, enabling partners to deliver the highest quality support for Infor customers.
- In 2013, Infor introduced nearly 300 new products, including Infor 10x and Infor Ming.le, which is an increase of more than 150% over the previous year. In addition to new products, Infor delivered at least twice as many features and enhancements and four times as many integrations to Infor and 3rd party applications through Infor ION, the company's lightweight middleware platform, than in the previous year.
Godrej Infotech Quote
"Infor is clear alternative to some of the old brands in enterprise software. We are very impressed with the new Infor10x brand which is underpinned by innovation and deep industry specific applications. This is precisely what our customers are crying out for: applications that meet their business needs with no excess fat," said Riyaz Kazi, Senior General Manager, Godrej Infotech Limited. "Furthermore the investment that Infor is making in the channel through the Infor Partner Network is impressive. We believe strongly that this program will enable us compete on the basis of speed, and help us rapidly grow a profitable business."
"We look forward to working closely with Godrej Infotech Limited in Middle - East to expand our industry focus and align selling efforts," said Jeff Abbott, vice president, Global Alliances and Channels, Infor. "With an industry leading channel program, and disruptive, game changing technology that offers more flexibility at a lower cost of ownership, it's an exciting time to work and become specialized with Infor applications."
About Godrej Infotech
Established in 1897, the $4.1bn Godrej Group touches the lives of around 500 million Indians every day and has a presence in more than 60 countries. Godrej Infotech has been providing cost-effective and profitable IT solutions to customers across verticals in India and abroad since 1999 within-depth expertise in various verticals including discrete manufacturing and retail. With 350+ customers across India, Middle East, Europe, UK and US using ERP, CRM and Knowledge Management applications to provide customers with effective measurement and control mechanisms and solutions to improve their profitability significantly.
The Infor practice at Godrej Infotech has been in operation for more than a decade and has 150+ domain experts, who are Infor certified with extensive experience in their respective functional areas. Today Godrej Infotech has dozens of satisfied customers who in a range of industries including: Engineering, Projects, Consumer Consumables (including Food), Jobs & Process, Pharmaceuticals, Speciality Chemicals, Manufacturing, Plastics & Packaging, Agro-based products and Export Houses.
For more information about Godrej Infotech Limited, please visit www.godrejinfotech.com.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases