Growth Momentum at Infor Sparks Hiring Surge
A wealth of new software development projects at Infor has prompted a hiring surge to fill the ranks with high-caliber technical talent.
Infor has an entrepreneurial spirit - a startup culture with global scale - that attracts world-class customers.
"We built Infor around the idea of co-innovating with customers," says Infor President Duncan Angove. "It's how we went after retail. We are partnering with Whole Foods and DSW to build out next-generation merchandizing and a converged e-commerce solution. We're doing the same in other industries, too, like working with Ferrari and Triumph Motorcycles in automotive."
Angove explains further in this video: 'The retail shift: Innovating in the age of connected intelligence.'
If you like technology and you like business, these are exciting times at Infor:
- Koch Industries recently invested >$2 billion in Infor
- Brooklyn Nets announce Infor as the team's first jersey sponsor, bringing digital 'Moneyball' and data science to the NBA
- Creating in-house design agency at New York office called Hook & Loop
- Making a difference in the community through Habitat for Humanity and STEM education
- Working with Triumph Motorcycles to break the world land-speed record
- Launching the ICONS student fashion design contest with Hearst Magazines and the Fashion Institute of Technology
- Sponsoring Tribeca Film Festival screenings
"To keep up with demand, we need to rapidly fill some open positions with the best and brightest talent," said Soma Somasundaram, EVP of product development.
One current hiring push is for positions with Infor's Development Team based in Greenville, S.C., focusing on a project for a national car rental company.
Visit the Infor Careers site for all open job listings.
- Press Releases
- North America
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours