GTECH Runs Human Resources in the Cloud with Infor
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that GTECH Corporation, a leading provider of gaming technology solutions, has successfully implemented the Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery Knowledgebase and Case Management applications. GTECH is transitioning the focus of its human resources department from performing tactical service functions to managing more value-add projects within the business using the Infor applications. Now, with easy access to consolidated human resources information, GTECH is aiming to reduce the volume of day-to-day inquires of the HR staff so they can provide a greater return to the company through increased efficiency and time savings.
- Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery helps to reduce manual, process-driven tasks for GTECH's human resources department, allowing HR generalists to play a more strategic role in the business while maintaining a high level of service to employees.
- GTECH chose to implement this new application in the cloud, providing users with secure 24/7 access to human resources information from the office, at home or when traveling.
- GTECH customized the Infor Knowledgebase and Infor Case Management applications to align with its company-wide branding, creating a unified point of reference for HR that supports the current business image.
- Infor Knowledgebase acts as a unified repository for the company's human resources data. Employees can seek out answers using the application's robust search functionality, which saves time by decreasing the number of questions that are addressed directly to the HR department.
- Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery integrates with GTECH's existing payroll application, providing users with a single sign-on to view paychecks and payment history.
"Our previous human resources webpage lacked ease of use and strong search functionality, making it difficult to locate information," said Richard Irving, director HR Shared Services and project manager, GTECH. "With Infor, employees can look for answers in the Knowledgebase on their own before logging a question in Case Management. This frees up time for our human resources staff while preserving a high level of service to users. We also like that the secure environment is available in the cloud 24/7 from work or home on a variety of devices."
"Cloud deployment of Infor HCM applications is a valuable decision for businesses like GTECH because it provides employees with access to HR information from virtually any location, and reduces hardware and maintenance costs," said Amy Ihlen, industry strategy director, Human Capital Management, Infor. "In an unpredictable business environment, investing in Infor HCM is a smart choice for companies looking to unify the HR function and deliver better services without maximizing the effort of dedicated resources or staff time."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor Human Capital Management - www.infor.com/solutions/hcm/
- Infor HCM Customers - www.infor.com/company/customers/inforhcm/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
About GTECH Corporation
GTECH is a leading gaming technology and services company, providing innovative technology, creative content and superior service delivery. Lottomatica S.p.A. is one of the world's largest commercial lottery operators and a market leader in the Italian gaming industry. GTECH and Lottomatica together, under the Lottomatica Group umbrella, create a fully integrated lottery operator and gaming technology solutions provider - a combined company with worldwide scale, considerable financial strength and industry-leading customer solutions. For more information, visit www.gtech.com/.
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
- Press Releases
- North America
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours