Highland Capital Brokerage Selects Infor to Simplify Financials
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Highland Capital Brokerage, a leading insurance and investment provider, has selected Infor SunSystems, Infor Expense Management (XM), Infor Corporate Performance Management, Infor ION, and Infor EPAK to create a comprehensive financial and business management solution that has functionality to support key areas such as the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and employee expense management.
Infor SunSystems delivers robust international financial management capabilities and flexible deployment options used by over 9,000 customers in over 180 countries. This leading solution combines the latest technological innovations with rich functionality and flexible deployment options that help organizations easily access and analyze information in real-time - virtually anytime, anywhere.
- HCB chose Infor because of Infor's ability to provide business software that would streamline the reporting process and the ability of Infor ION Process to speed and simplify integration between Infor and third-party applications.
- Infor SunSystems has a unified ledger that combines the functions of a general ledger, sales and purchase ledger, project ledger, cashbook, and user-defined ledger to show the full impact of financial postings, and an extremely flexible dimensional chart of account structure. This provides teams at HCB a clearer view of the business and the ability to turn information into insight in real-time.
- The unique capabilities of Infor SunSystems eXFM, an extended financial management solution incorporating the well-known Infor SunSystems financials applications, powerful budgeting and forecasting capabilities, and reporting capabilities of Infor Query & Analysis, will help HCB to standardize and manage the budget process, and support what-if analysis.
- Infor XM will reduce manual processes at HCB and give the organization tools to quickly enter expenses anytime from virtually anywhere, speed reimbursements, and liberate staff. The solution is a fully automated system for managing travel and entertainment expenses, employee-initiated purchases, and employee time capture, and can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud.
Highland Capital Brokerage Quote
"We believe strongly that we must be able to effectively interpret and utilize data in order to positively affect our business and its strategic direction," said Drew Lawrence, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Highland Capital Brokerage. "In order to accomplish that, we need sophisticated applications and tools to accurately and efficiently capture and process such information. Infor, as a leader in this space, provides the technical solution as well as the human capital, to help us achieve our goals. We are very excited to partner with Infor in this regard."
"Financial systems are normally based on complex codes that are difficult to maintain and change, but a modern business needs to have a system in place that can be easily adapted and realigned to meet evolving business needs," said Diane Johnson, industry and solution strategy director, Financials, Infor. "With Infor, organizations get a flexible financial solution that can easily be configured to support growth and change, and give executives the confidence to make more informed business decisions."
About Highland Capital Brokerage
Committed to helping successful financial advisors and insurance professionals to grow their business, Highland Capital Brokerage creates trusted relationships by delivering customized insurance solutions, personalized local service and support, and superior value. HCB has differentiated itself among multi-carrier brokerage agencies through an emphasis on providing value-added marketing and point-of-sale support. HCB provides objective access to major insurance carriers, advanced planning support, expertise in risk underwriting, and back office processing to insurance brokers, financial planners, and various institutions such as banks, wire houses, and certified public accountant firms. To learn more about Highland Capital Brokerage, visit www.highlandbrokerage.com.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.