Hotel Clarence and The Red Mill Inn Select Infor Hospitality
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that JGB Properties, Hotel Clarence and The Red Mill Inn, have selected Infor Hospitality to provide a more complete solution for managing multiple hotel functions. Infor HMS will work to combine reservations, guest history, front office, and guest accounting functions, providing a centralized, unified look at guests and business performance to help Hotel Clarence and The Red Mill Inn boost revenues by selling more rooms at the best possible rate.
- JGB Properties selected Infor because of the company's position in the Hospitality industry and the specialized functionality that Infor HMS offered the two properties.
- Hotel Clarence and The Red Mill Inn will benefit from a faster, cloud-based deployment, and Infor HMS will allow the properties to scale if required in the future, reducing the need for additional IT staff headcount, and lowering long-term IT overhead.
- Infor HMS will unify multiple hotel functions into a single application, and provide Hotel Clarence and The Red Mill Inn with enhanced flexibility and customization across multiple business units. In addition, Infor will deploy a web Reservations Portal to allow guests visiting the site to book reservations online.
- Infor HMS can be easily integrated with additional Infor and many existing third-party applications to provide a more comprehensive picture of guests and business performance to executives for better, faster business decisions.
JGB Properties Quote
"In order to successfully serve our guests, we needed a new technology platform that would connect all aspects of our business and rid teams of disparate data. Infor really understood the challenges that we were facing and provided us with an answer to overcoming these issues through Infor HMS," said Dan Pigula, managing director, JGB Properties. "Infor's specialized HMS is going to connect our day-to-day activities and provide our staff at both properties with intuitive tools to make business decisions with more confidence, and when they need to be made."
"Hospitality companies need software that is tailored to meet the property's specific needs, but that can also respond directly to industry-specific changes in an instant to stand out amongst competitors," said Stewart Applbaum, SVP and general manager, hospitality, Infor. "Infor Hospitality is built on groundbreaking technologies that deliver new levels of usability, connectivity, and insight, giving our customers an out-of-the box application that can maximize revenue and offer the best possible guest services for repeat business."
About JGB Properties
JGB Properties is a real estate investment and development firm headquartered in Syracuse, NY with a management office in Richfield Springs, NY. JGB Properties has a wide range of residential and commercial properties for sale, for lease and under development throughout upstate New York and in Lake Worth, Florida.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.