Hutchison Technologies Amplifies Business Growth with Infor
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced that Hutchison Technologies, a leading supplier of technology solutions to the home, retail, health, fitness, and hospitality industries, has selected Infor SyteLine® and Infor Ming.leTM to underpin a business improvement project. Designed to integrate processes across manufacturing, finance, sales and service in the manufacturer's UK and China operations, it is anticipated that the project will improve service levels, deliver efficiency gains and engage new talent.
- In order to support ambitious growth plans, Hutchison identified a requirement for a system to integrate processes, eliminate re-keying of data, improve service levels, and support decision-making.
- Hutchison selected Infor SyteLine through Infor partner Inforlogic, following a tender process which shortlisted Infor and Epicor.
- Infor Ming.le was key to Hutchison's selection as the leadership team felt that its attractive user interface and social media capabilities were key to engaging both new and existing talent within the business.
- Following its deployment, the management team anticipates improved visibility and reporting, as well as analytical capabilities which will facilitate better, more informed decisions.
- Infor SyteLine will help enable Hutchison to provide enhanced service levels to customers, which include Virgin Active, David Lloyd, LA Fitness, and H&M. Through allowing customers to input service requests directly onto the system, response times are expected to be expedited, and data re-keying eliminated. Travel time for the company's 30 remote engineering staff is also projected to be reduced as the application will better calculate schedules for customer site visits, and allow updates to be made on mobile devices.
- The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and sales pipeline management capabilities within Infor SyteLine will help allow Hutchison's sales team to identify opportunities and boost profitability.
- Infor SyteLine also enables faster and more accurate invoicing, designed to boost cash flow for the technology company.
"In order to support ambitious growth plans which will see our business double in the next two years, we needed a robust Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application to drive process improvements and boost both service levels and profitability," comments Mark Hutchison, Director, Hutchison Technologies. "We selected Infor SyteLine over Epicor, not only based on its rich functionality, but because of the user interface and social media capabilities within Infor Ming.le. We genuinely believe that if software is fun and good looking people will enjoy using it, which in turn boosts its ability to deliver success within the business. The social media capabilities are hugely valuable in engaging and motivating new talent which in turn will allow us to innovate and propel future growth."
"Having the right platform for growth is absolutely fundamental in our industry and in Infor SyteLine we have absolute confidence that we can achieve our goals, continue to innovate and improve both our reputation for excellence and market share," comments Bruce Hutchison, Managing Director, Hutchison Technologies. "Having the tools and information at our fingertips to make really well informed decisions will be a crucial differentiator going forward and we are looking forward to the next phase of our lifecycle."
"Hutchison Technologies' products are incredibly innovative, and in order to move into the next phase of growth, it is important that similar levels of innovation are channeled into its processes," comments Paul Carreiro, President EMEA, Infor. "Infor Ming.le really consolidates the innovation facilitated by Infor SyteLine through engaging users and harnessing new talent, which is fundamental in maintaining a competitive edge and expanding market share."
"Manufacturers are under immense pressure to continually improve product innovation, customer service and quality, whilst ensuring costs remain competitive," comments Paula Yarwood, head of business development, Inforlogic. "Working with Infor, we provide systems and expertise to support these specific needs and help our customers not only to thrive, but to lead in their respective industries."
Inforlogic is a UK based company that deliver Infor's leading edge business solutions to the mid-market. Inforlogic is customer focused with an overall goal of building long term relationships with customers. Inforlogic has a team of consultants with many years of credible ERP implementations experience across key industries. Inforlogic is the main Infor business partner for Syteline in the UK.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest US healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
- Press Releases
- North America