Infor Named a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for EAM
Infor has been named one of the 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Enterprise Asset Management Software. Gartner Peer Insights distinction is based on feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who purchased, implemented and/or used the product.
“Our Infor EAM Team takes great pride in this distinction, as customer productivity is our goal and customer feedback shapes our products and services,” says Kevin Price, Infor EAM technical evangelist and strategist. “To all our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! We look forward to building on the experience.”
Infor EAM is best-in-class asset management software that helps digitize and optimize maintenance operations to reach new levels of efficiency. This solution is built in industry-specific editions to address unique industry challenges. Unlike niche solutions that simply can’t grow, or ERP add-on products that require extensive customization, Infor EAM is a purpose-built asset management software that's ready to scale and transform as organizations change and grow.
Here are excerpts from customers that contributed to Infor’s distinction:
- “Worth every penny of our upgrade from Aveva Avantis to Infor EAM.” — Managing director, solutions engineering in the energy and utilities industry
- “One of the best asset management software. You can get the details like which resource has taken which assets along with the consumed hours as well. It is easily customizable as per the user requirement.” — IT analyst in the services industry
- “This enterprise asset management software has improved the efficiency of our maintenance operations. We haven't used this sort of product before — it tells us how advanced solutions do exist for any problem.” — Database administrator in the communications industry
- “The experience was great. Engagement to deployment was an absolute breeze and the team really knows the space, how the product fits and how to get companies off the ground in a breeze.” — IT specialist - technical services in the energy and utilities industry
- “Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is used as a central database for all fixed assets in different organizations. Infor EAM can be used by technical groups as well as administration and finance (for financial depreciation). And also, outsourced contracts are the central tool for managing such contracts based on SLAs and KPIs through EAM. Even it is much more beneficial in managing spare parts, which are located in storerooms, it prepared the material list, and pick tickets are also used to prepare parts for technical interventions.” — Software developer in the services industry
- “Prompt support, very flexible configuration, excellent partner network. Easy vendor to work with for license management and renewals.” — IT senior director IT in the manufacturing industry
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
- Infor EAM
- North America