Infor Accelerates Product Development for Process Manufacturers
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced an enhanced version of Infor10 PLM Process (Optiva). This next-generation application boasts Infor10 ION and Infor10 Workspace functionality to provide users with a single sign-on screen and flexible middleware that connects all business applications into one unified system. Infor10 PLM Process positions companies for future expansion by enabling integration with Infor and third-party applications, and storing background scripts in a new scripting library, eliminating the need to modify or recode after an upgrade. In addition, PLM Process is now capable of integrating with various SAP applications through Infor10 ION, providing greater connectivity, business process monitoring, data sharing, and enhanced workflows and collaboration across the enterprise.
PLM Process is a market leader in product lifecycle management for process manufacturers, and is used worldwide by companies including Akzo Nobel, Asian Paints, Cargill Flavor Systems, Hormel, Kerry, and Yves Rocher.
- Infor10 PLM Process offers users the unifying capabilities of Infor10 ION and the consumer-grade user experience of Infor10 Workspace to connect applications in a single, easy-to-use system that simplifies and streamlines business processes, providing users direct access to all relevant, real-time data for faster, more intelligent decision making.
- In many cases, process manufacturers that run SAP applications can now take advantage of packaged integration to PLM Process through Infor10 ION, an open, lightweight middleware platform that provides interoperability and business process management across Infor and non-Infor applications.
- Web client functionality is designed for faster, easier deployment and instant information transfer to facilitate communication between users and suppliers, helping to accelerate productivity in multi-facility or global organizations.
"Process manufacturers are facing unprecedented pressure to develop products and get them to the marketplace faster," said Venkat Rajaji, global product manager, PLM, Infor. "By taking advantage of Infor's leading-edge ION and Workspace technology, as well as a scripting library and web client enablement, Infor10 PLM Process delivers greater speed, agility and collaboration than ever before in the industry."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor10 PLM Process (Optiva) - www.infor.com.au/product_summary/plm/optiva/
- Infor10 PLM Product Demos - www.infor.com.au/company/solutiondemos/solutiondemos-plm/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com.au/company/socialmedia/
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.au.
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases