Infor Announces Cloud-Certified FIAR Solution
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced a cloud-certified solution that offers federal government agencies a Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) approved platform. The Infor Approva tool establishes a cloud platform to automate Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) planning and continuous controls monitoring. The Infor Approva tool provides a single-option solution to automate FIAR compliance.
The FIAR automated solution streamlines the information flow across multiple agency departments and levels. The tool is designed to help close the gap between segregation of duty and transactional items, allowing for a clean option that can be expanded upon into the future. Decision-making is based on an enterprise view of demand, allowing for better customer service while still protecting the integrity of the data. The joint solution can help obtain compliance on a number of government initiatives such as the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISCMA 800-37), the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA) and OMB Circular guidelines.
- The Infor Approva planning tool provides components to manage federal information processing standards (FIPS) and provide easy-to-manage dashboards to guide the strategic direction of data. The tool provides near real-time information on detailed financial improvement, audit preparation and reporting.
- By leveraging a cloud structure organizations receive a solution to enhance security, improve efficiency and strengthen internal controls - faster and at a lower total cost.
- Infor Approva establishes a progressive model for data development to ensure that detailed reviews, monitoring and reporting are available at a glance on a monthly basis.
"The launch of a certified cloud-based solution provides the critical component for the managing and monitoring of FIAR compliance," said Kevin Curry, SVP, Public Sector, Infor. "The solution helps ensure that all methodologies are aligned while also delivering procedures for future growth."
- Infor Approva - www.infor.com/product_summary/fms/approva-continuous-monitoring/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America