Infor Announces Enhanced Interoperability Application for the Healthcare Industry
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the availability of Infor Cloverleaf Integration 6.0, the next generation of Infor's leading interoperability solution for the healthcare industry that provides fast, reliable access to sources of clinical, financial, and operational data at more than 2,000 healthcare organizations globally. Designed to impact virtually every level of a healthcare organization, significant enhancements in version 6.0 bring a greater level of agility organization-wide, providing industry-specific tools that focus on speed of creation and speed of delivery.
"The healthcare industry is currently experiencing an unprecedented adoption of health information technology, but many of these systems do not address the diverse needs of today's complex healthcare environment and the regulatory mandates," said Steven Merten, senior director of Healthcare Product Management, Infor. "Knowing this, we keep pace with these shifting demands and requirements through application upgrades, such as Infor Cloverleaf Integration 6.0, which enables health organizations to expedite interoperability for maximum data transparency - critical for day-to-day operations and compliance."
Infor Cloverleaf Integration Suite 6.0 Delivers:
- Improved interface capabilities - The BOX feature on version 6.0 allows users to package end-to-end interface configurations in a standard format and deploy these packages to any Cloverleaf environment regardless of platform. The cornerstone for any integration offering, using the BOX feature is designed to provide significant time savings for organizations with multiple integration projects. Additionally, the new BOX technology allows users to share end-to-end interfaces in a standard fashion empowering users with the ability to collaborate at a new level. This technology makes it faster to stand up new interfaces such as ADT or Laboratory, instead of creating them from scratch. This added efficiency helps integration departments, users, and teams manage multiple high-priority integration projects among disparate systems.
- More efficient translation routing - Route View displays an end-to-end view of an interface and the steps a message takes as it moves through the engine. The ability to view and configure the various aspects of a message route using wizard configuration capabilities increases productivity and saves staff developing and troubleshooting time.
- Clearer visibility into issue detection - The 6.0 upgrade includes features that ease the detective work of determining what happened to a message from receipt to transmission. By automatically reviewing the message flow in a graphical format, and determining what processing occurred, organizations are better able to trace relationships between input and output data messages and associated acknowledgement messages, helping them expedite issue resolution.
- Advanced Java integration capabilities - The applications created on top of the Java Driver allow for the application to connect to other systems using different technology or transport methods. Thus, empowering organizations to develop different and more reliable solutions that will best suit their integration needs. Java applications built using the Java Driver are more tightly connected to the Cloverleaf engine, which expands the scope of Cloverleaf integration, and allows faster connection of messages or data flowing through the engine, to or from other systems.
- More efficient information sharing - Through the Web Services Adapter, organizations will benefit from a standardized secure information exchange over the internet from the Cloverleaf Integration Engine to other web service enabled healthcare applications. This direct communication of the data delivers more streamlined connections for reliability and speed, and ultimately a more efficient way of retrieving or delivering data over the internet from or to healthcare systems that are outside of the four walls of a healthcare organization, ultimately increasing proper care transitions to help improve quality care outcomes.
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America