Infor Announces Infor Learning Management
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced Infor Learning Management, a globalized, mobile-enabled application that will help meet learning, training, and development needs within an organization. Designed to directly address rapid knowledge transfer challenges, Infor Learning Management provides organizations with tools to respond to change quickly, regardless of size or scope. Infor Learning Management results from Infor's recent acquisition of CERTPOINT Systems.
Infor Learning Management is an innovative platform that combines aspects of a learning management system (LMS), learning content management system (LCMS), content authoring, advanced reporting, social collaboration, mobile learning, and certification/compliance management. The software is geared to help organizations quickly drive performance and productivity throughout the extended enterprise, and better support employees to do more of what they were hired to do.
"Infor Learning Management is so complete, it's the only eLearning system we need," said Rick Taniguchi, associate dean of eLearning, University of Toyota. "It eliminates the cost and headache of integrating offerings from other eLearning vendors and the supportive service team is an added bonus."
"TTI's investment in Infor's learning systems helped deliver three values of measure - increased sales, reduced returns and cost-saving - totaling $46.2 million in just over four years," said Matt de Feo, SVP Sales, Training, Recruitment of global conglomerate TechTronic Industries.
Additional benefits of Infor Learning Management include:
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership - Infor Learning Management helps organizations achieve a more rapid deployment, reduced cost of ownership, and lower upfront investment through the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
- Enhanced Mobile Compatibility - Employees are able to interact with learning tools via smartphones and tablets. It offers easy access to engaging content and the ability to collaborate to help meet business objectives and satisfy employees' desires for responsive, contextual, intuitive, and accessible information sharing using the tools they prefer.
- Increased Collaboration - With Infor Learning Management, learning is no longer limited to the classroom or the individual. Users are empowered to become active participants and share their knowledge and experiences through blogs, videos, multimedia and other means.
- Aligned Development and Business Results - The application allows organizations to drive better business results by helping to improve employee competence. And, built-in assessment tools help ensure that employees meet required competencies and development goals and then can use this information to create personal learning paths that identify appropriate training activities to close skill gaps.
- Training Revenue Generation - The e-commerce capability supports generation of revenue from the sale of training through to the extended enterprise. It helps enable learning organizations to transition from cost center to revenue center.
- Efficient Reporting and Analytics - Users can generate ad-hoc reports and view analytic dashboards to measure the business impact of learning activities. In addition, teams can access real-time information and gain insight into what users are learning by viewing their session activity and scores.
- Certification and compliance management - The software helps enable robust certification management and tracking, and compliance with corporate programs and regulatory requirements.
- Simplified Content Creation - Authors can quickly create effective, interactive learning and assessments, with no programming experience required. Subject matter experts can quickly become course authors, with the flexibility to update information in real time, and because all learning materials are gathered in one place, learners can be more self-reliant and learn on their own.
"The workforce is key to an organization's success, and by providing advanced tools to make staff more agile, connected, and effective, organizations can boost business efficiency and improve bottom line results," said Ara Ohanian, vice president and general manager, Learning Technologies, Infor. "Our investment in Infor Learning Management is a true testament to our commitment of delivering a leading human capital management solution for our customers in targeted industries around the world."
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.