Infor Announces New Release to Facilitate Growth for Small to Mid-Sized Distributors
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced general availability of the latest version of Infor Distribution FACTS. This release delivers enhanced functionality built on industry best practices, helping distributors to maintain a competitive market position by reducing inventory costs while simultaneously improving customer service. While the solution is designed with small to medium-sized businesses in mind, it can be successfully utilized to help promote growth for distributors of all dimensions. Infor FACTS delivers critical functionality to optimize efficiency and accuracy, which in turn facilitates improved profitability and productivity.
- This release of Infor FACTS delivers the new Alert Control Center, which automatically creates and displays a user-specific check list of action items. By consolidating tasks into a single, easily accessible location employees are better able to allocate their time. The Alert Control Center also provides users with a much-needed level of visibility to prioritize more pressing assignments, ensuring that urgent tasks are completed quickly and efficiently.
- Infor FACTS now integrates directly with CenPOS, a payment processing application that allows distributors to accept a wider range of payment methods. This connectivity facilitates faster, safer credit card processing and helps distributors to save money on transaction fees.
- Decision-makers will now have the ability to set minimum order quantities for specific warehouses or individual products in this version of Infor FACTS. This option prevents users from entering sales orders that do not meet volume guidelines from suppliers and can be utilized to direct employees to pull inventory from a particular location, without requiring the distributor to rely on manual communication methods.
- The latest release of Infor FACTS provides more advanced lead time functionality for seasonal items. This gives distributors the agility to better accommodate fluctuating demand and helps to prevent businesses from stocking excess inventory, ultimately facilitating reduced costs.
"In the wake of shifting business models, today's distributors are looking for ways to increase efficiency and user productivity to help create time and cost savings for their company," said Lisa Russell, industry and solution strategy director, Infor Distribution. "The functionality enhancements delivered in Infor FACTS 7.9 are designed give distributors the flexibility and out-of-the-box process automation they need to speed operations and generate savings in areas such as inventory and credit card processing."
For more information on Infor Distribution, please visit www.infor.com/industries/distribution.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest US healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America