Infor Appoints Giuseppe Catania as Channel Executive for Healthcare for the Middle East
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced that Giuseppe Catania (52) has been appointed as Channel Executive for Healthcare for the Middle East. Giuseppe will be responsible for the growth of Infor's sales in the healthcare industry across UAE and Saudi Arabia. His appointment is the latest stage of Infor's execution on a plan to invest significantly to grow Infor's sales in the region, including Infor's continued investment to expand and support the Infor Partner Network (IPN).
- Based in Infor's Dubai office in Media City, Giuseppe will be responsible for developing sales (both direct and through partners) throughout the region in the growing healthcare industry.
- Giuseppe has over 20 years' experience in enterprise software from sales leadership roles at SAP, DEC, Siemens, Sun and Cisco across a variety of different market sectors.
- Giuseppe has been based in Dubai since 2005, and over these last nine years has amassed an enormous knowledge and understanding of the Middle East market.
- In January 2013, Infor opened a new customer support centre within its rapidly expanding office in Dubai Internet City servicing Infor customers throughout the Middle East, which include major hospitals such as King Hamad University Hospital and Farouk Medical City.
"Giuseppe is an experienced sales director with more than 20 years in sales, who has shown the ability to lead business growth and sales teams to new levels of success, strategic planning and services development. He has solid experience and skills in team building, customer relationship and customer intimacy. He will be a vital leader of our rapidly growing healthcare business unit here in the Middle East," said Lee Miles, Regional Director, Infor Middle East. "We are significantly investing in the Middle East and will soon be announcing the opening of a subsidiary in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, from where Giuseppe will also be jointly based to expand our healthcare business in KSA."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- The Infor Partner Network - www.infor.com/partners/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
We'll be in touch.