Infor Appoints Lee Miles as Regional Director for the Middle East
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Lee Miles (43) has been appointed as Regional Director for the Middle East. Lee will be responsible for the growth across all Infor products spanning all industries in the region. His appointment is the latest stage of Infor's execution on a plan to invest significantly to grow Infor's sales in the region, including Infor's continued investment to expand and support the Infor Partner Network (IPN).
- Based in Infor's Dubai office in Media City, Lee will be responsible for developing sales (both direct and through partners) throughout the region in the key industries of manufacturing, distribution, supply chain, public sector, healthcare and hospitality.
- Lee has over 16 years' experience in enterprise software from sales leadership roles at Computer Associates, SSA Global, Infor and SAP. For the last five years Lee has been based in the Middle East in various positions for SAP including; Head of Strategic Customers Emerging Markets and General Manager for the telecommunications industry at SAP EMEA.
- In January 2013 Infor opened a new customer support centre within its rapidly expanding office in Dubai Internet City servicing Infor customers throughout the Middle East, which include King Hamad University Hospitals, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Saudi Diesel, Awal Gulf, Saudi Printing, Pan Emirates and Zahid Group.
"Infor has seen incredible growth and momentum in the Middle East over the last few years as our micro-vertical focus has really started to paid dividends," said John Flavin, executive vice president, Infor. "We are significantly investing in the Middle East and will soon be announcing the opening of a subsidiary in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We plan to build on these solid foundations to address the key vertical markets in the fast-growing Middle East region, and Lee's appointment is instrumental in accelerating our drive to build market share."
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases