Infor Appoints Vibhu Kapoor as Director for Partner Recruitment & Enablement for the Middle East
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Vibhu Kapoor has been appointed as director for partner recruitment and enablement for the Middle East at Infor. Vibhu will be responsible for the growth and expansion of the partner ecosystem across all Infor products spanning all industries in the region. His appointment is the latest stage of Infor's execution on a plan to invest significantly to grow, expand and support the Infor Partner Network (IPN).
- Based in Infor's Dubai office in Media City, Vibhu will be responsible for recruiting and onboarding new partners and further 'enabling' existing partners. Infor plans to expand its partner network throughout the Middle East region in the key industries of manufacturing, distribution, supply chain, public sector, healthcare and hospitality.
- Vibhu has over 13 years' experience in enterprise software from partner management and channel sales roles at Microsoft and SAP.
- In January 2013 Infor opened a new customer support centre within its rapidly expanding office in Dubai Internet City servicing Infor customers throughout the Middle East, which include King Hamad University Hospitals, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Saudi Diesel, Awal Gulf, Saudi Printing, Pan Emirates and Zahid Group.
"Our partner sales growth in the Middle East is based on Infor providing industry-specific software applications that require minimal modifications and help easily meet the needs of our customers in their specific industries," said Jeff Abbott, senior vice president, global alliances and channels, telesales, business development and field marketing, Infor. "Our competitors have created an environment of shipping software that requires extensive, expensive customization and system integration work to make the software meet their needs. We understand that customers operate with limited IT budgets, so the Infor approach is to deliver software that works better for our customers right out-of-the-box.
"Vibhu will help Infor to work closely with our Middle East channel partners to drive and our industry focus and align selling efforts. With an industry leading channel program, and disruptive, game changing technology that offers more flexibility at a lower cost of ownership, it's an exciting time for Vibhu to join our IPN team."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- The Infor Partner Network - http://www.infor.com/partners/
- Join the conversation - http://www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
Keep Current on Infor:
- Press Releases
- North America
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours