Infor BI 10x Invigorates Decision-Making
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced Infor Business Intelligence (BI) 10x, to modernize data processing and enrich decision-making. The solution delivers advanced analytics and planning capabilities, self-service dashboards, and social collaboration for a more beautiful, modern, mobile, and social experience. At its core, Infor BI 10x is fused with innovative core technologies such as Infor ION and Infor Ming.le ™ to create an experience that surpasses the ordinary to maximize real-time visibility and cultivate business development.
Infor BI 10x builds upon market standards for interoperability through flexible integration with third-party applications and databases. Infor provides a self-service user experience for creating dashboards that are offered on mobile devices or within a web browser. Dashboard widgets provide in-memory intelligence to automatically connect related content with each other so the user can quickly see how performance in one area affects other results. Enhancements such as advanced analytics, and a new application engine, aid statistical analysis to allow users to forecast trends and choose a course of action. Advanced planning and forecasting capabilities allow the user to define future performance targets in addition to analyzing historical results. The solution leverages Infor ION, a lightweight middleware, to connect with the Infor ION Business Vault to provide information in real-time, in-context data, and deliver more reliable reporting that is not impacted by operational business application upgrades.
- Modern Experience - Through real-time data integration with the Infor ION Business Vault, users experience a revolutionized approach to how information is procured from enterprise applications resulting in reduced decision cycle times and easier data integration for analytics and reporting. Detailed planning, predictive and statistical analysis capabilities help improve decision outcomes. Intuitive self-service alleviates reliance on IT for creating analytics and dashboards, putting the user at the center of the experience.
- More Vivid, Striking Design - Infor BI 10x is spawned from the revolutionary aesthetic approach utilized throughout the Infor 10x platform to create a more meaningful experience. The newly unveiled, HTML-5 based SoHo user interface provides value beyond flexible dashboards by creating eye-popping data visualization. By reducing the surface complexity, users are granted a higher level of confidence when evaluating processes and executing business decisions.
- Essential Mobile Capabilities - Infor BI 10x is built to breakdown obstacles and confirm business continuity, making mobility an essential aspect of the solution. Now users can access business information on a mobile device from virtually any location. The mobile dashboards deliver a level of service that is characteristic of the Infor product suite - pairing simple deployment with easy-to-use functionality to create a faster time-to-value.
- Socially Collaborative - Collaboration is essential to maximizing the application of business intelligence. Infor BI 10x leverages Infor Ming.le ™ to amplify the speed and accuracy of the decision-making process to create a better flow of information.
"Actionable insights are a critical asset for our customers, the need to collaborate within the enterprise and assess real-time analytics regardless of location or technology is fundamental to their success," said Jan Gahde, senior product manager, Infor BI. "Infor BI 10x not only meets this need but moves above and beyond by pairing modern functionality with inherent beauty as a core competence."
- Infor BI
- Infor Ming.le ™
- Infor 10x technology platform
- Infor ION
- Infor Analytics
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases