Infor Bringing Machine Learning Reality to NRF 2020 Vision
Retail’s Big Show this year is dubbed NRF 2020 Vision, and Infor will be there, sharing the reality of new machine learning enhanced solutions.
NRF 2020 Vision — Jan 11-14 at the Javits Center in New York City — is being billed as “the world’s largest retail expo, filled with futuristic tech that will change the way you do business.”
The Infor Retail team is excited to demo their new futuristic tech designed to help omni-channel retailers and fashion brands optimize their inventories, improve demand and supply planning, streamline workforce management, and help take their fashion products to market faster—using machine learning.
Here’s a preview of the new solutions and releases to ask about at Infor’s NRF Booth 4855:
Infor Retail Allocation is one of the industry’s first allocation solutions to be powered by machine learning to address the challenge of where to position inventory to maximize “full-price” sell-through and minimize markdowns and waste. The solution supports multi-modal fulfillment for all demand types and nodes, including vendors, distribution centers and stores. Infor Retail Allocation enables retailers to create a time-phased allocation plan, from launch to clearance, to optimize the lifecycle margin for each product.
Infor Omni-Channel Planning for Brands applies machine learning to demand and supply planning to help fashion and lifestyle brands manage their direct-to-consumer channels, alongside their existing wholesale businesses in a solution designed for both types of demand. With Infor Omni-Channel Planning, fashion and lifestyle brands no longer have to choose two disparate tools or force one channel to use a tool that is more fit for another channel.. The solution supports bill-of-materials planning and minimal-order-quantities (MOQ) management, and it is integrated with the Infor Nexus supply chain network to enable collaboration with component suppliers, factories and downstream wholesale accounts.
Infor CloudSuite PLM for Fashion (version 16) helps fashion designers take their products and collections to market faster and in a more structured way. Infor CloudSuite PLM for Fashion provides a single source of data, so fashion brands can efficiently reuse data across collections. The solution’s modern user interface, with drag-and-drop features, helps users more easily manage the information they need. And Infor CloudSuite PLM for Fashion offers tight collaboration with partners. It allows them restricted access to either co-develop products or view information such as technology packs and feedback on samples, thus reducing unstructured email communications.
Infor Nexus RFID Scan & Pack solution enables retailers and fashion brands to leverage RFID tags in the factory packing process to validate packing accuracy and improve factory compliance and efficiency. EPC (electronic product code) data is captured and verified, duplicate and dead tags detected, and an item-level proof of delivery generated, without the need to physically handle each garment. The solution is embedded into Infor Nexus’ Factory Management product suite, which enables communication and enforcement of carton packing and labeling requirements, and automatic generation of compliant carton labels and ASNs (Advanced Shipping Notices).
Infor CloudSuite Fashion is a service dedicated to running the critical business processes of fashion companies such as procurement, master data, manufacturing, financial control / management, warehousing and stores. It’s delivered as a service on the Amazon Web Services cloud, so companies are always current and can adopt the latest innovations at their own pace. CloudSuite Fashion offers the advantages of performance, reliability, stability, security of data, and disaster recovery. No upfront investment means capital is preserved for other business.
Infor CloudSuite Workforce Management (WFM) is a leading-edge, comprehensive, and modern solution that strategically enhances workforce planning, execution, and analysis. CloudSuite WFM gives businesses a proven technology platform with deep extensibility, unmatched scale and performance, and industry specialization. The new CloudSuite WFM 7.0 release highlights machine learning and hyper-connectivity that is designed to empower your employees to create more value at work.
Infor Talent Science helps organizations identify optimal candidates with the highest potential for success. Expanding beyond the person-to-job fit with Talent Science, the new Infor Team Dynamics solution offers person-to-person fit that brings workplace teams together by learning about behavioral preferences and work styles to optimize team performance. By understanding how a team functions and how they will work together, leaders can enhance team productivity and make better management decisions.
NRF attendees will also hear Infor Retail customers’ success stories, including how:
- Aminach, Israel’s largest furniture company, is embarking on an enterprise resource planning (ERP) project with Infor M3 . The project, which is being managed by Infor partner Intentia Israel, will serve 280 users across 46 stores nationwide and the manufacturing site in Israel.
- Burton Snowboards (Burton) has selected Infor Networked CloudSuite Fashion M3 ERP, a multi-tenant cloud ERP solution purpose-built for the Fashion and Manufacturing industry, and Infor Nexus Supply Chain Management Solutions to support its digital transformation and global expansion.
- Coles, Australia’s leading retailer, is investing in Infor Nexus for its global trade platform to streamline imports, create enhanced international supply chain, and reduce costs.
- Deckers Brands – a 2019 Infor Customer Excellence Award winner for consumer brands – best known for its iconic UGG® boots, is using the Infor Nexus supply chain solution to “lay track for growth.”
- Delta Galil, Israel’s largest fashion designer and textile manufacturer, is using the Infor Warehouse Management System (WMS) to help improve online delivery goals threefold.
- LC Waikiki, a Turkish leading brand for ready-to-wear, with 960 stores in 46 countries, is using Infor CloudSuite Fashion PLM to help enhance visibility, traceability, simplicity and ease of use.
- Vida Shoes International is using Infor CloudSuite Fashion to power its enterprise and supply chain strategy
“We have so much innovative technology and customer successes to show and tell at NRF 2020,” says Matt Jones, VP of Infor Retail. “We invite everyone to visit Booth 4855 to see Infor Retail’s advanced technology today – and get a few fun surprises, too.”
Follow Infor Retail news on Twitter at @InforRetail #NRF2020
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours