Infor Cloverleaf Integration Suite Certified as ITK Compliant
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Infor Cloverleaf Integration Suite, version 6.0, has been certified as compliant with the Interoperability Toolkit (ITK) version 2.0.1 specification by the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC), Solution Assurance branch.
- Infor Cloverleaf Integration is a comprehensive integration platform that enables connectivity across disparate clinical, financial, and operational information systems. Developed specifically to serve healthcare, Cloverleaf provides secure integration messaging, monitoring, archiving, resiliency, and more cost-efficient interoperability via industry standard protocol and web services. Together these capabilities enable healthcare organisations to aggregate disparate information systems and data from different source systems, message formats and transmission protocols.
- The Interoperability Toolkit (ITK) is a set of national standards, frameworks and implementation guidelines to support interoperability within local organisations and across local health communities. Suppliers are awarded accreditation for integration projects which successfully meet set criteria.
- By being ITK compliant, Cloverleaf will help enable healthcare organisations to integrate compliant systems in a standardised, reusable model. Faster integration and re-usable interfaces help reduce costs.
"This certification demonstrates Infor's continued support for the adoption of standards to bring consistency to how data is integrated and shared across the care continuum" said David Allcock, VP Global Healthcare, Infor. "This certification further supports Cloverleaf as an integration platform that can help healthcare organisations reduce the cost of integration, lower operational costs, and provide the flexibility IT services need to make improvements to patient care."
Notes to editors
The Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC) was established on April 1 2013 as an Executive Non Departmental Public Body (ENDPB) and became responsible for some of the functions previously undertaken by the NHS Connecting for Health as part of the Department of Health Informatics Directorate, this includes the National Integration Centre and Assurance (NICA) which is now known as Solution Assurance. All future certificates will be released by the Solution Assurance branch of the HSCIC.
The HSCIC is England's trusted data source, delivering high quality information and IT systems to drive better patient services, care and outcomes. Its work includes publishing more than 130 statistical publications annually; providing a range of specialist data services; managing informatics projects and programmes and developing and assuring national systems against appropriate contractual, clinical safety and information standards.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
For more information:
07834 356 314
- Press Releases
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours